Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ft. Lauderdale places to stay (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85414-ft-lauderdale-places-stay.html)

happy hours 08-18-2004 06:28 PM

Re: Ft. Lauderdale places to stay

Outstanding . I will have to print this thread before I leave or I shall never remember all the spots you guys recommend. I found a super great deal at the Bahia. 120 night for ocean view including the slip. Plus they said they have a part of the parking lot I can stash the trailer. $$ matters some as every Friday they don't lay me off is one more week of pay so I am kinda playing cheap as#. We will definitely like one nice diner though so please keep the bar/restaurant ideas flowing . In addition, we need stuff to do and bars for the evening when the water taxi driver is playing captain. Thanks to everyone for your help. This message board (coupled with you all) is a great asset to life. -Mike

OffshoreOnly 08-18-2004 06:49 PM

Ok, Bootleggers is gone and replaced with the Chicago chain rib place, food is not good at all. MY advice is the following. Walking distance to the hotel is Max's Grill. It has nice food overlooking the Ocean and three for one drinks every night. Water taxi can take you to 15th street Fishery which has a nice romantic view overlooking the intercoastal. Little pricey but food is good and view is better. The rest are much further away by water taxi or inland with no view.

If you go on your boat going North there is Houstons on the water with great food guaranteed. South past the port is Nikki Marina, Girgios, Traverna Opa (they dance on the tables), or call me for the rest of your options.

lukiepal 08-18-2004 07:54 PM

Ahhh yes Houstons, you won't remember the name either after a night of partying there, good call offshore.... 3 for 1 drinks how did I ever miss that place... I Agree with the Old Bootleggers no good...

rchevelle71 08-19-2004 08:36 AM

!!!!!!!!!3 for 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never knew that!!!!!!! I'll see ya there!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky strike 08-19-2004 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
!!!!!!!!!3 for 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never knew that!!!!!!! I'll see ya there!!!!!!!!!!!

3-4-1 drinks at Houston's- your kidding !

I live around the block, I'm on my way !

Call me I'll meet you there ! ANY TIME !

L.S.

lucky strike 08-19-2004 06:22 PM

Just called Houstons,

They said the only way you get more than 1 -4 -1 drinks is if you pull up at the dock

with 15 Playboy bunnies on your 20' Cigarette :D :D :D :D

Lucky Strike

BobbyB 08-19-2004 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Just called Houstons,

They said the only way you get more than 1 -4 -1 drinks is if you pull up at the dock

Lucky Strike

:D :D :D

SpeedGirl 08-19-2004 07:19 PM

Gezzzz Mike.... with all this advice you should buck up for a membership!!!! :D I just had to bust your chops....

LOL...

;)
Heather :D

rchevelle71 08-20-2004 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Just called Houstons,

Lucky Strike

Anybody got a 20' Cig for sale!!!!!!!!

NOW........

Where did I put those 15 bunnies?????????????????

Seriously though, if anyone has a 20'-24' Cig for sale(or 15 playboy bunnies), I'd be interested