Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why does KLAATU delete most of his posts (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85738-why-does-klaatu-delete-most-his-posts.html)

Allan4 08-26-2004 08:57 PM

Re: Why does KLAATU delete most of his posts

[QUOTE=IceAngel] and at times stimulating place to come and talk and read about others experiances, even if those expeirances include a Richard Simmons poster with a hole cut in the anus.

QUOTE]

Royalties?

:D:D:D.....Buwwawahahahahahaah......

That was pretty good Ice.....LOL.......;)

IceAngel 08-26-2004 09:57 PM

I am here for the amusement of the masses :D

Your check is in the mail ;)

fund razor 11-04-2004 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by IceAngel
You just couldn't let this thread die could you? LOL ;)

Heck no.

It seemed like a good night for a thread in which Hydro seemingly answers questions asked of Klaatu.

While supplies last. There's a deleting storm a comin'. ;) :D

Wasabe 11-04-2004 09:08 PM

Oh LORDY!

Emil Windmiller 11-05-2004 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Wasabe
Oh LORDY!

Seem's as though this pretty, (& SMART ) young lady is going through seperation anxiety.From all recent post's, it appear,s there may have been a good ole' mob style hanging . Klaatu has taken the journey over solaris hill . While no doubt mourning ,and some closure may be needed , it's best just to move on. :(

GLH 11-05-2004 07:42 AM

New name Mr. Gordon/Klaatu?

spitfire1 11-05-2004 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Emil Windmiller
Seem's as though this pretty, (& SMART ) young lady is going through seperation anxiety.From all recent post's, it appear,s there may have been a good ole' mob style hanging . Klaatu has taken the journey over solaris hill . While no doubt mourning ,and some closure may be needed , it's best just to move on. :(

Gee...thats not too obvious is it???

Emil Windmiller 11-05-2004 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
New name Mr. Gordon/Klaatu?

It' seemed approriate. Emil was the kindest person I ever met. Maybe it will rub off . In any event this is as close to a peace offering as i know how to do . :D

Roger 1 11-05-2004 08:19 AM

Maybe one personality sees what the other personality posted and the voices tell him to delete it.

Chris288 11-05-2004 08:24 AM

ROUND 2......... :rolleyes:

P.S. This message is hidden because Emil Windmiller is on your ignore list. :cool: