Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why does KLAATU delete most of his posts (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/85738-why-does-klaatu-delete-most-his-posts.html)

IceAngel 08-23-2004 12:50 PM

Why does KLAATU delete most of his posts

A question has been presented to me as to why KLAATU delets most of his posts. Since I was not able to come up with a reasonable assessment of the situation I decided to put the question to the OSO masses. Here are but a few options for you to chose from but if these don't fit your opinion the please give me your take on the situation

;)

Please Mr KLAATU enlighten us to the method of your madness so we can ease our minds.

(Sorry about the deletion of the original post but the poll was not posted with the thread) ;) ;) ;)

SpeedGirl 08-23-2004 12:58 PM

Re: Why does KLAATU delete most of his posts

I have always wanted to know that too..... :stupid:

For some strange reason he deleted 3 posts off my Birthday thread :rolleyes: What is up with that? :hammy:

S.G.

Reed Jensen 08-23-2004 12:59 PM

No posts.... no history....

Ange 08-23-2004 01:00 PM

That is annoying as crap...

Hydrocruiser 08-23-2004 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Ange
That is annoying as crap...

It's annoying if the info there was significant and you go to look something up and it's gone.

Chris288 08-23-2004 01:58 PM

The poll is neck and neck with him needing a life and nobody caring... I'd have to say that was VERY accurate... :D

IceAngel 08-23-2004 02:01 PM

Hey KLAATU why did you delete your post? We are all interested in what you have to say on this matter!

Audiofn 08-23-2004 02:04 PM

I am not sure what posts you are talking about or what is up, but if all his posts are missing them I am guessing he may be gone...., kicked out of the sand box if you will :D:D

Jon

X-Rated30 08-23-2004 02:05 PM

This poll needs an "All of the Above" option.

SpeedGirl 08-23-2004 02:05 PM

NO Jon....

He is here.... He posts and a little while later he deletes what he says....

IceAngel 08-23-2004 02:07 PM

Nope Jon he just posts and deletes them. Refer to post between #5 and #6 on this thread, and 3 different posts in SpeedGirls Bday thread and a whole host of others on the board. Just trying to figure out why cause it is about to drive us all CRAZY

Chris288 08-23-2004 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by IceAngel
Nope Jon he just posts and deletes them. Refer to post between #5 and #6 on this thread, and 3 different posts in SpeedGirls Bday thread and a whole host of others on the board. Just trying to figure out why cause it is about to drive us all CRAZY

Thats what the IGNORE button is for ?? :eureka: :eureka:

Click on forums
Click on member control panel
Click on buddy / ignore list
ADD KLATTU to ignore list
Click on update buddy / INGORE list

THIS MESSAGE HIDDEN BECAUSE KLAATU IS ON YOUR IGNORE LIST... :stupid:

whala problem solved..

Ange 08-23-2004 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by KLAATU
Who presented you with that question? ( I'm cleaning fish inbetween post's so bare I mean bear with me )

That subject has come up a number of times in any number of discussions.

IceAngel 08-23-2004 02:14 PM

I have a plethera of friends on the board and your random post deletings have become a topic of conversation with the aforementioned friends, and seeing as how we were not able to come to a resonable as to why you would do this I decided to ask the board and more importantly you. but as to who asked me this question, I don't see why it benefits you in knowing.

(I wanna be a lawyer when I grow up LMAO)

Please take your time in answering, but just so you know...we are waiting with baited breath

Hydrocruiser 08-23-2004 02:15 PM

Who presented you with that question? ( I'm cleaning fish inbetween post's so bare I mean bear with me )

Hey Mr. K you keyboard must smell good. :D

SpeedGirl 08-23-2004 02:23 PM

I can't answer the question due to 288's avatar ! It make's me crazy. I thought she was that blonde , now this one . I I Idon't know I need time to think !!!

Take your time... we will wait :cool:

IceAngel 08-23-2004 02:24 PM

whatever you need dude we don't want to rush you.

it's like having a deer in your scope....no sudden movements or you will scare it away LOL JK

IceAngel 08-23-2004 02:32 PM

sorry type-o but i correted it as soon as i noticed it :eek:

SpeedGirl 08-23-2004 02:36 PM

What is the point of you going back and deleting the posts on this thread?

:hothead: :hothead: :hothead:

IceAngel 08-23-2004 02:38 PM

What's up KLAATU!!!! Did I frighten you?

"Here little KLAATU KLAATU, come on we won't hurt you ;)"

IceAngel 08-23-2004 02:50 PM

Jus' kiddin' I'm a nit witt not a pervert :D While we are on the subject . We need more icon,s . Ever seen the one's on speedwake ? just a thought .By the way my post's seem to stay in tact until I say something adverse as to TRIPOD & the TRIPLET'S !!! then POOF ! POOF ! I'm on to something . Figure out who they (one ) really are , and there is your'e answer . (hydro SSSHHh they are going to figure out who WE are )

can you enlighten me as to who the "Tripod" is? Do it in a PM if you would like but I am truly unware as to who you are refering to. (I was off OSO for about 6 months Please excuse my ignorance on this issue.)

Hydrocruiser 08-23-2004 02:55 PM

Some did at one time think we were the same person and now I think they are accurate in knowing we are not. I had enough problems back then without needing any further assistance from you Mr. K ; Thank you very much!

IceAngel 08-23-2004 02:58 PM

WOWW !!! Chriss is way ahead of the rest of you :rolleyes: See how well it work's for her ?DUH !(blonde DEFINATELY fit's you :D :bunny: :blaster:

Now Now I haven't heard the bell ring for you guys to come out of your corners yet ;) Ease up on the tention

IceAngel 08-23-2004 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Hydrocruiser
Some did at one time think we were the same person and now I think they are accurate in knowing we are not. I had enough problems back then without needing any further assistance from you Mr. K ; Thank you very much!

Some people thought you were the same person? Wow I did miss a lot while I was gone didn't I.

IceAngel 08-23-2004 03:03 PM

I'll explain it in person in Key West on Nov -14 thru 21st . All are invited to my TRAILER for Fish and cervesa . (and of course :argue: )

Wow thanks for the invite for fish and beer in a trailer...takes me back to my white trash beginning :D Just Kidding. I will be in KW and look forward to meeting you, and being let in the know about the "Tripod" cause I don't like being in the dark (Just ask Sean...I still sleep with a night light LMAO-JK)

Cord 08-23-2004 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Chris288
Thats what the IGNORE button is for ?? :eureka: :eureka:

Click on forums
Click on member control panel
Click on buddy / ignore list
ADD KLATTU to ignore list
Click on update buddy / INGORE list

THIS MESSAGE HIDDEN BECAUSE KLAATU IS ON YOUR IGNORE LIST... :stupid:

whala problem solved..

I did that a long time ago.

Hydrocruiser 08-23-2004 03:12 PM

Some people thought you were the same person? Wow I did miss a lot while I was gone didn't I.

I got off to a real rough start. I am not sure why now because most everybody around here seems very friendly. Sometimes I have found the best relationships start off hard and the worst ones start off easy.

IceAngel 08-23-2004 03:24 PM

TRIPOD wazzup ?You were right . I didn't think they'd go for a second time !

see since you won't tell me what is going on, i am left out here to fin for myself and not be in the loop in my own dang thread LOL :( :( :D :D

Hydrocruiser 08-23-2004 03:27 PM

This 'Tripod wassup" stuff is killing me! :drink:

IceAngel 08-23-2004 03:32 PM

READ BETWEEN THE LINE'S WHO ELSE HAS DELETED ? (follow the spider's )LPA KNOW'S aka (hydro)

The pieces are falling into place. And speaking of spiders....it is definately a tangled web!

bajabob38 08-23-2004 03:47 PM

Allen4 is a putz

Audiofn 08-23-2004 03:51 PM

I have a plethera of friends on the board and your random post deletings have become a topic of conversation with the aforementioned friends, and seeing as how we were not able to come to a resonable as to why you would do this I decided to ask the board and more importantly you. but as to who asked me this question, I don't see why it benefits you in knowing.

(I wanna be a lawyer when I grow up LMAO)

Please take your time in answering, but just so you know...we are waiting with baited breath

Please tell Sean to get a computer with all the keys in the correct position!!! I think you may have taken lessons from the PUDER :D:D

Audiofn 08-23-2004 03:54 PM

Who is allen 4 ?

Just keep quoteing him :D

Audiofn 08-23-2004 03:56 PM

My name is Klaatu. I was an abused child

:D:D

Audiofn 08-23-2004 04:05 PM

Looks like the quote worked to me :D:D

bajabob38 08-23-2004 04:05 PM

Who is allen 4 ?

The putz

IceAngel 08-23-2004 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Please tell Sean to get a computer with all the keys in the correct position!!! I think you may have taken lessons from the PUDER :D:D

Hey I am just glad I have a computer at home!!!!!! LOL. And Puder was a DAMN FINE teacher thank you very much ;) ;)

IceAngel 08-23-2004 04:21 PM

TRIPLET You can delete my post's all you want ! I will just keep posting them!

If I am correct...I think only the person who made the post or one of the Moderators can delete posts. If I am mistaken please tell me how this is done because if that is the case I could go to town on some people ;) ;)

SpeedGirl 08-23-2004 04:28 PM

I think he is calling himself Triplet.... :eek: An alter ego, huh ;)

All the deleted posts say "This message has been deleted by KLAATU."

IceAngel 08-23-2004 04:36 PM

Wow it's like having Gloria Allred and Nancy Drew on the same case.....Speed Girl gathers the clues and I prosecute ;) :D :D

What do you have to say for yourself now Mr. KLAATU????? Ms. Speed Girl has pointed out some evidence that completely refutes your claim.

LMAO- Did I mention that I want to be a lawyer when I grow up LMAO