Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Travis Labor Day weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86241-lake-travis-labor-day-weekend.html)

Sydwayz 09-02-2004 07:51 AM

Re: Lake Travis Labor Day weekend

I can't tell for sure, perhaps, we need more pictures to verify, but I do believe Clay is somewhat enjoying being single. :D

hangem out 2dry 09-02-2004 08:03 AM

Johnjan And Clay Thanks For The Info.here Are Some Pics Of Our Boat. If You See Us Please Flag Us Down,

robyw1 09-02-2004 08:31 AM

If you go to Lakeway Inn launch your boat elsewhere. That one lane road down that steep hill to the ramp is a pain in the a**

Roby

JohnJan 09-02-2004 10:11 AM

Hangem, likewise! Cuz I know I can't catch you!

BajaRunner 09-02-2004 10:52 AM

What days are you guys heading out there? Ill be out either sunday or monday, not going to make it sat.

atxwellcraft 09-02-2004 12:39 PM

There are some cool places to stay next to Lakeway Inn called Schooner Cove Villas. I rented one for my last birthday. It was a BLAST! You can find them at www.obergproperties.com. It looks like there are a few left. I had a ton of friends in there and we got real rowdy. The cops came but nothing happened. There is also a hot tub that we hung out in till the wee hours with no problems.

Clay Washington 09-02-2004 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I can't tell for sure, perhaps, we need more pictures to verify, but I do believe Clay is somewhat enjoying being single. :D

Well... it's either FEAST or FAMINE. One weekend I will have a girl over to my place and another one will be calling wanting to see me. The next week I couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fist full of hundreds! :eek:

I can say that I have been a very busy boy since my divorce in March. You wouldn't believe how many good-looking lonely women there are in Austin! :D

Hopefully, I have found one that will last me "as long as we both shall live." :cool:

Dinah1 Dinah2 Dinah3 Dinah4

robyw1 09-02-2004 03:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Clay Washington
Well... it's either FEAST or FAMINE. One weekend I will have a girl over to my place and another one will be calling wanting to see me. The next week I couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fist full of hundreds! :eek:

I can say that I have been a very busy boy since my divorce in March. You wouldn't believe how many good-looking lonely women there are in Austin! :D

Hopefully, I have found one that will last me "as long as we both shall live." :cool:

Dinah1 Dinah2 Dinah3 Dinah4

I can relate. :drink:

Clay Washington 09-02-2004 04:20 PM

WOW! Very nice. You better hang on to her, roby! :D

bford1 09-03-2004 09:32 AM

I can't wait to get to the lake. I'm heading to Austin at 4:00 and will be splashing the boat tonight. Hope to see some of you out there. Have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend!