If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold Member Gold Member
    My Boats:
    1998 Hustler Slingshot

Re: Bandit 800 SC's???

I don't know what cam you're running but you may want to call the tech line at Crane and others to discuss what cam they'd recommend with a NA setup if you'd really like to get rid of the blowers. Keep in mind that the boost doesn't really kick in until you get the rpm's up. It's understandable that you'd prefer to drive your boat instead of rebuilding drives. I thank the good lord that I found a used boat with Speed Masters. The torque of a 572 will definitely make a relatively heavy hull move and a lighter hull fly! There's a lot of experience here on the site. Just my .02 Lou

My Boats:
    36' Apache Warrior
    Elkton, MD

Re: Bandit 800 SC's???

Well, I went to look at the boat this weekend. 6 hour drive mind you.... Cranked over the Port engine and it was down a cyliner and the motor wouldn't start and no Oil pressure. So, it looks like the boat needs new motors. Either, the dude needs to lower the price substantially to the order of $30K or I'm out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12