Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89745-considering-new-nor-tech-need-opinions.html)

Jassman 11-11-2004 07:41 AM

Re: Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Originally Posted by open72
so eddie, who is tmp? you or stever or jassman, why would you let steve continue to put stupid s-hit post like destroying bacardi???

and for the record , who owns the CYCLONE?? the girl or the boy??? in your post you say boy.... every post stever says girl??

and for the record , yes i own a project that has not hit the water for 3 years , many who know me know that i was involved in taking down a pos judge who is now serving a 3.5 year sentece which took 5 yrs of my dedication to do. get rid of the scum first ,then play.

bro form cali , nothing beats watching a few vids first thing in the morning :cool: :eek::eek:

Eric (Open 72) it is unfortunate that every time TMP is on the board you have the need to start immature babling, I thought we went through that last time we had that conversation. Steven has invited you numerous times to come over like a man, you don't have to worry, they won't give you the beating of your life :rolleyes: :D. They just wanted to show you some of our new motors and what we are doing with some of the other manufactures like Skater, Hustler, as now Nor-Tech. Eddie and Steven get along great with the Presicion guys, we work well with them, and will always continue to on a professional basis. Presicion, last time I checked, doesn't care for you either, they don't even remeber you, maybe you better give them a call and straighten that out as well, remember, the first time we met you stated, (I'm really not that much of an *******), and those were the first words out of your mouth. It sounds like you don't have to many freinds, and I can now see how the board is a way that you feel accepted. Why don't you start over, give me a call :chick: :D 228-216-0900 Jeff, I will personally walk you into the shop, unharmed, :rolleyes: :D you can then apoplogize to Steven and Eddie, and then we will give you a ride on a few of these Nortech's, as well as show you what is going on with our new facility and so on.

To anwser your Q, Who is TMP. What difference does it make who the principles are. Steven did not post that info on Barcardi, but you need to go back and reread what was intended by what one of our customers posted on the computor at the shop.

As to whom owns Cyclone, again what difference does it make. The Playboy bunny owns it, Merrit, and she can drive the sox off of most guys, and then has enough class to not stick it in your face, you don't find to many people like her, 110% class.

As to your project, just get your ass on the water :cool: you'll be a better person, and then you can meet some friends in our area that we all go boating with. And..if you need help, let us know. I'll be waiting for your call, Thank You Jeff.

AFTERALL, THE THREAD IS ABOUT CONSIDERING A NEW NORTECH. They are an awesome boat, you will be very pleased, I am. Jeff

open87 11-11-2004 07:53 AM

jassman , john kerry your uncle or something ..... beating , hmmm that's a helluva statement to make to someone who contiues to work under the wings of the government. betta whatch what ya type.

Jassman 11-11-2004 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by open72
jassman , john kerry your uncle or something ..... beating , hmmm that's a helluva statement to make to someone who contiues to work under the wings of the government. betta whatch what ya type.

Eric, grow up, quit Analnating(very close to what I mean) yourself. Eric don't play with a loaded gun, you obviously don't know that much about my family. Reread the post, did you not see these :D , or do you just like to start an argument on the computor. So trade your big wings in for a new attitude, you really are an ugly person. Jeff

ONESICKGLADIATOR 11-11-2004 08:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Is this the trend about Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Rick OSG

racer-x6 11-11-2004 09:19 AM

WHY DOES EVERYONE FEEL THE NEED TO TRASH OTHER ENGINE BUILDERS? :mad: I RECALL A TREAD NOT LONG AGO ASKING EVERYONE WITH A FAST BOAT TO COME OUT AND RUN THEM. (STILL WAITING) I HAVE BEEN TO TMP'S SHOP AND SEEN THE HARD WORK THEY PUT IN EVERY ENGINE THEY BUILD. I HAVE ALSO SEEN A LOT OF NICE STUFF BUILT BY OTHER SHOPS. I THOUGHT THIS BOARD WAS ABOUT THE LOVE OF BOATING, AND OPEN72 ALL YOU EVER DO IS STIR UP SH#@$!! CRUNCH CRUNCH :cool:

GATORONE 11-11-2004 09:44 AM

Racer,

I am in on that showdown as long as we all fill up on 93 together. I believe cyclone has 1.36 ratio with 35 mercurys. Mercury does not even make a 37 :drink:

salesmanship 11-11-2004 09:58 AM

Did I mention I saw Anna Kournikova talking to Ben Kramer the other day?
Otherwise this thing needs to get back on track.
Thank you,
TS

bellmitsubishi 11-11-2004 10:17 AM

I just like my 4300 cat,it's got Nor-Tech motors but i'm just fortunate enough to have one.
Hey TS..was she naked lol

vette131 11-11-2004 10:48 AM

open it's time to get over the rejection of tmp not wanting to put there name & rep on your
bag of mixed engine parts. most engine builders prefer to supply there own parts so they can be sure of the quality. i'm glad you're happy with mark & billy, the're great guys that do good work. I hope one of the parts you supplied doesn't fail when you finally get your boat on the water. i'm sure it would be precision marines fault. by the way last time i checked being a helper at a bodyshop didn't qualify as being a secret agent for the government. kindest regards mike
p.s. can't we all just get along????

Three Days Only 11-11-2004 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by totalmp
3DO,
The engines are 1200 HP on 93 octane. The boat has run high 160's.

That I can belive!!! 93 Octane is still a joke in a 1200HP motor but whatever!! Whats the point of running pump gas in a 1200HP motor, it just seems that the higher octane fuel is cheap insurance against problems down the road.

We can change the pulleys and make 1400, but its really only good for acceleration, as the revs set at 6300.

Thats what props and gears are for!!

You're knocking our boat and engines for only being documented at 165 MPH,

Not the boat, only the engines. The boat wont go anywhere without the power.

and we're discussing several other NorTechs running the same speeds. What is Bull**** about that?

There not telling people they got 1200 / 1400HP motors, there being realistic about it. The guy driving said they where 1400HP, and thats where I called BS. But now there less then 1200HP that just makes more sense. Put those motors on race gas twist em up, and let it go. If you want the big number thats the way to do it.

3DO