Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/89745-considering-new-nor-tech-need-opinions.html)

Three Days Only 11-11-2004 11:02 AM

Re: Considering New Nor-Tech. Need opinions

Originally Posted by blingbling
First, buy a Nor-tech best boat Co. on the planet. Second, in the pegged trailer DVD, if you can take your eyes off the woman in pink for a second, look at the woman standing behind her. The true Nor-tech fans should know who that is. Name her and there could be a bottle of Goose for ya. Salesmanship and 3DO you don't count.

Thats not far focker!!!! I know, and she's pretty damn hot, and loves tequila.

vette131 11-11-2004 11:11 AM

three days only get over kerry losing!!! if ya'll didn't have to run oxygenated fuel in the tree hugging state ya'll could make 1200 hp on 93octane!!

Three Days Only 11-11-2004 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by vette131
three days only get over kerry losing!!! if ya'll didn't have to run oxygenated fuel in the tree hugging state ya'll could make 1200 hp on 93octane!!

I wouldnt run pump gas in my boat ever. It's race gas only. Its just cheap insurance. Thank god Kerry Lost!!! The Californinians almost screwed that up too!!! Just another reson that the east coast rules. Better boats, they know how to vote, etc. etc. etc.

3DO

open87 11-11-2004 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by vette131
open it's time to get over the rejection of tmp not wanting to put there name & rep on your
bag of mixed engine parts. most engine builders prefer to supply there own parts so they can be sure of the quality. i'm glad you're happy with mark & billy, the're great guys that do good work. I hope one of the parts you supplied doesn't fail when you finally get your boat on the water. i'm sure it would be precision marines fault. by the way last time i checked being a helper at a bodyshop didn't qualify as being a secret agent for the government. kindest regards mike
p.s. can't we all just get along????

ahhh ,wtf are you smoking ,maybe you need to be tested cause i sure as hell wouldn't want you working on my brakes.

never claimed to be a secret agent:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ht=bodenheimer

and you wouldn't have the guts to do what i did , much less your compadres. the motor, wtf do you care??? how come tmp hasen't said that gary teauge built those motors , not tmp. why don't the run??? i dunno. alot of $$$$ wasted i guess. as for my job , i'm quite happy , you just sound like a ***** from slidell. wanna compare paychecks???? i'll be glad to post mine. will you do the same??? ahh , i don't think so.

as for failures, anything can break , i've seen a callies crank snapped in half. big deal, that's the nature of the beast.

open87 11-11-2004 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by JASSMAN
Eric, grow up, quit Analnating(very close to what I mean) yourself. Eric don't play with a loaded gun, you obviously don't know that much about my family. Reread the post, did you not see these :D , or do you just like to start an argument on the computor. So trade your big wings in for a new attitude, you really are an ugly person. Jeff

it's not ugly, it's fugly :p btw, the tax assessor will be happy to hear of another building going up in st. tammany. they love the taxes. :crazy:

salesmanship 11-11-2004 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Troutly
I have had the chance to look over some Nor-Tech's over the last few years. I have been nothing short of impressed! And, Terry Sobo has been very nice to talk to over the years. Maybe someday I will get the chance to buy one of their boats.

Thanks Trout, can I put that in my sales forecast?

open87 11-11-2004 12:50 PM

tayboat, good luck with your purchase. i'm sure whatever you decide it will be nice. ;)

Jassman 11-11-2004 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Wasn't this thread about a guy interested in a 50V hull? Hey did I mention that I saw Anna Kournikova at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show?

Ya, I was standing right next to you when she walked by at the show, I had to roll your tounge back into your face. :drink:

vette131 11-11-2004 02:15 PM

open ask your close personal friend how those motors run, he got a good look at the back
of the boat for a few seconds.i'm not here to measure ****'s with you, i just want you to shut up about tmp because you don't know the facts. I stopped in from time to time & watched several motors go together including the 1200's that went in cyclone & i wasn't in california. so get a grip precision marine doesn't need a cheerleader to run there business,so but out. this is suposed to be fun so lets stop the bull. don't make me call arnold & put you on double secret probation!!! p.s. we asked your close personal friend about you & he had no idea who you are, so stop stirring it up so we can get back to boating with friends.

racer-x6 11-11-2004 02:24 PM

OPEN72 What exactly do you do? I have heard your a,
FBI Agent
Under cover cop
Lawn care Business
Helper at a Body Shop
Secret Agent
Disabled Vet