36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info??? >

36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

Notices

36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

Old 11-12-2004, 06:19 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: 36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

See now Hotboat you are loosing credability right there. You said you were done with this forum yet you are still posting? I have seen pictures of the boat and although it was misrepresented to me when I was interested in looking at it at leaste I had good pictures to go by. The boat is fixable sure they always are but I do not know what glass guy you talked to that said it was only going to cost you 5 grand to do it. The guy I talked to who is a actuall boat builder, and the best foil maker in the world (makes all the foils for the America's cup boats) gave me a MUCH higher number then that. Even higher then the 30K number that was tossed out earlier. I have seen more stories about this accident from different people that I am just amazed. Why do I have a feeling that this boat is going to be like the James Dean Porsche.
Old 11-12-2004, 07:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 139 Likes on 84 Posts

Is this Hotboat11 guy REALLY the owner of the boat? Is he this Paul guy from Oklahoma? Or is he just some kid pretending to be the owner? This is nuts.

First, he posts like my 11 yr old does on the kid chat forums. I've never seen anybody on OSO use the little shortcut language like U and UR and that stuff.

Second, he calls names and tells everybody that the previous owner (who is a reputable member here with obviously a lot of boating experience and knowledge) a liar and an incompetent.

Third, if he truly IS the owner, and it isn't that badly damage, then WHY THE HECK doesn't he fix it and sell it as a complete rig. He'd definitely get a better return on it.

I tried for a few days to get him so I could find out more about the drives. I left him a detailed voicemail message about the questions I needed answered. When he returned my calls (yes, he returned them) he left no info, just said to call him back. We chased each other like this a couple of times, each time I left him a repeat of the information I needed regarding the drives. Each time he left me no information other than to call him back. When I finally did get in touch, his wofe/gf answered the phone and told me he was on the other phone. Instead of telling me to hold on a sec, she shouted questions across to him and she shouted them back to me. At that point, when I was told there were no cracks and drives were fine, I was very concerned. Competition Marine out of St Louis was to be the installers for these drives, and they were going to go look at them and inspect them so I was ready to bow out and see what happened.

It's just a weird deal.

Maybe this joker posting here is NOT the guy who owns the boat. I cannot imagine anybody ripping the previous owner like that.

And this "poster", if he is the actual seller, is cutting his throat. Surely he realizes that his buyers either come frequently to this board, or are friends with somebody who does. He would serve his purposes better by playing nice guy around here.

Makes you go hmmmm..
Old 11-12-2004, 08:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Just noticed his buddy/supporter has a whole 5 post ?

C.M.
Old 11-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 139 Likes on 84 Posts

I could care less if he's a "regular" or not. When I go to other forums where I'm not a regular, I still maintain some degree of civility. Usually more than I do here.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Maybe Hotboat 11 could sell it to the Apaches. Any of them roaming around Oklahoma?
Old 11-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

wasn't the savage price aroud 35 ish ?
ps: good to see the kitty crew is going to be ok
Old 11-12-2004, 09:10 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

What up Ike?
Old 11-12-2004, 09:12 PM
speedway

Im Not A Buddy/ Supporter, No I Dont Live For This Web Site, All I Posted Was The Facts, I Bought 2 Boats From The Guy And Was Satasfied W/ The Discription, Realistically What Would It Be To Replace? 250? 300? If Somebody Wants To Fix It And Have Less Than Half Of That In It Why Not? I Personally Like Projects And Some People(most) Like To Buy Top Notch Stuff For Big Money. Obviously, No One Is Buying This Project Without Seeing And Touching And Feeling It First, Let The Project Fixer Beware!!!

Old 11-12-2004, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like Speedway and Hotboat11 are the same person. Please look back at posts by both of these people, and notice the typing similarities. Why do the both capitalize every word they type?

Here is an example

Here is a post by Hot Boat:
Today, 10:28 PM #88
hotboat 11
Gold Member
Gold Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Speed Way Who Are You Anyway These Guys Are Tough I Think They Are In A Boat Gang Or Something Iam Getting Beat Up They Started All Of This

Notice every word is capitalized and their posts follow one and other by about 10 minutes or so.

Here is a post by Speedway:

Re: 36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im Not A Buddy/ Supporter, No I Dont Live For This Web Site, All I Posted Was The Facts, I Bought 2 Boats From The Guy And Was Satasfied W/ The Discription

They either are the same person or went to the same special education classes together in Oklahoma

Last edited by WetKitty42; 11-12-2004 at 09:38 PM.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:42 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

From the AT owners forum conscerning the Jesse James boat. Still own it?

Originally Posted by hotboat 11
iam the proud owner of this awesome boat the guy in missouri never owned the boat he lied to all of you i bought the boat from the bank and iam dropping motors in next week just thought i would clear the air in case i decide to come down to the loto dont want any trouble

Quick Reply: 36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.