Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New to me Top Gun (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91361-new-me-top-gun.html)

Doller Offshore 11-29-2004 03:51 PM

Re: New to me Top Gun

Hey Drew, Congratulations! She's beautiful....will she be coming to Florida this winter???..we will save her a spot.

DaveP 11-29-2004 04:08 PM

Yeah Yeah Yeah - Blah Blah Blah! :p :p :p

Enjoy the new boat Drew!

I'm glad I could help you find your next HONEY! :D :D :D Best of luck!

BLACKBUCA 11-29-2004 10:23 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is under the passenger foot rest?
Maybe a pic???????

Bill the foot rests have a built in hydraulics to raise the top edge about 4" using a trim pump located under the rear bench seat

Drew Z.

BLACKBUCA 11-29-2004 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jamie B.
Wow, that rig is really dialed in if its seen 95ish mph before . . . Herings too, I assume ?

Very nice. :cool:

The speed on the GPS spedo was done on a 40 degree day about 2 weeks ago running 34p Bravo1 stock props, 3 people and just over 1/2 tank of fuel

Drew Z.

BLACKBUCA 11-29-2004 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by expresscat39
Great looking Cig. Very clean graphics. Sweet!!

Do yourself a favor and check the bearings on those blowers. They used very small bearings on those units and they will eat you cylinder walls very quickly.

Grab the front pulley and check for play. Put some real pressure on it. The front of the units usually go first.

Thank you for the tip on the blowers I will check them out.

Drew Z.

fatdaddy 11-29-2004 11:11 PM

Congrats, hope to be there in about 3 yrs.

Formula Outlaw 11-30-2004 06:08 AM

One really good looking Cig. Love the paint. Not too "busy" like so many newer boats seem to be. Congratulations.

105mph_38_2003 11-30-2004 06:11 AM

Beautiful Gun :drink: :cool:

OldSchool 11-30-2004 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by BLACKBUCA

Bill the foot rests have a built in hydraulics to raise the top edge about 4" using a trim pump located under the rear bench seat

Drew Z.

Maybe you have a secret compartment!! :cool: :cool:

Very nice boat!! Congrats!! :drink:

Pure Energy 11-30-2004 07:34 AM

Hey Drew, Concrats!!!!! Looks beautiful! I like the engine hatch, definately different. Think you'll run with us this yr. or are you going to try and keep her clean? :D