Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nashville, Tennesse - New Boat Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94076-nashville-tennesse-new-boat-club.html)

vagrant 01-10-2005 05:39 PM

Re: Nashville, Tennesse - New Boat Club

Good Luck guys. This is how we started our club. We are going on three years now.

David Ledford

Carolina Power Boat Assoc.

Liquidsation 01-10-2005 05:43 PM

Hey Fever Mike,
Things have changed! We have a new 43 Nortech, a BIG 38 Stryker, a 42 MTI, 7 Fountains from 29' to 47", Plenty of Baja's, a couple of Nordics and a couple of Sunsations just for starters. Wish you were still here.

Blaster 01-10-2005 05:51 PM

Anchore High Marina is cool, has Resturant/Bar on grounds, close to shops and rivergate mall. I will be there untill march 28th, then south she goes. There will be a empty place after I am gone. Canopy with 18 foot of clearance. 350.00 per month for a 40 foot slip.
Later on Blaster :D

thunderusone 01-10-2005 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Liquidsation
Hey Fever Mike,
Things have changed! We have a new 43 Nortech, a 42 MTI, 7 Fountains from 29' to 47", Plenty of Baja's, C couple of Nordics and a couple of Sunsations just for starters. Wish you were still here.

Don't forget about the ole 38 Stryker becuase I can stick it in your azz at any time and push you out of the way.

Step 01-10-2005 06:55 PM

Planning to be there if I can get back from Atlanta in time. This will be great for Nashville powerboaters! Hopefully will bring the Percy Priest and Old Hickory boaters together.

Liquidsation 01-10-2005 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Don't forget about the ole 38 Stryker becuase I can stick it in your azz at any time and push you out of the way.

Ouch!

Editied, there is just too many to list.

thunderusone 01-10-2005 07:19 PM

Ouch!

Editied, there is just too many to list.

Just Kidding.........! well.....sort of!!

Eric Smith 388 Slingshot with bumped up 575's will be there also.

thunderusone 01-10-2005 07:23 PM

Hey Fever Mike,
Things have changed! We have a new 43 Nortech, an ole 38 Stryker, a 42 MTI, 7 Fountains from 29' to 47", Plenty of Baja's, a couple of Nordics and a couple of Sunsations just for starters. Wish you were still here.

LMAO!!! Only I can say it is old! See you tomorrow night......did you get your drive straightened out from the poker run?

Liquidsation 01-10-2005 07:35 PM

Check it out now!

EWB fixed my lower unit the following week. He's the $hit!

jbrauer 01-10-2005 08:53 PM

Wow! I never expected this much response!

Thanks to EWB and those he's working with to get this thing off the ground.

See you all tomorrow night.

Jeff