Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nashville, Tennesse - New Boat Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94076-nashville-tennesse-new-boat-club.html)

thunderusone 01-11-2005 03:49 PM

Re: Nashville, Tennesse - New Boat Club

1 Attachment(s)
Here is what I think about the "Bafia"!

thunderusone 01-11-2005 03:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How many rednecks can you stuff into" Follow the Sun"? Lets see, Game On, Game Over, Swellin Up, Follow the Sun...looks like 5 plus crew.

thunderusone 01-11-2005 03:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, Game on.......there was only a small window of opportunity to get both boats in this picture......mine would not fit in the frame a couple of seconds later.....

GameOver1stmate 01-11-2005 04:14 PM

Uh, excuse me thunder....who was hitching a ride at Lake Cumberland Poker run this past year in a nice running BAJA!!!!! I am going to start charging you for pics I send you.....since I took them of your boat.....so you better be nice to the Bafia. Our boats are always floating......you might need a ride this summer. :D

ford485 01-11-2005 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Ok, Game on.......there was only a small window of opportunity to get both boats in this picture......mine would not fit in the frame a couple of seconds later.....

Don Johnson called after seeing this thread... He wants his boat back.

GameOver1stmate 01-11-2005 09:53 PM

Nice turn out last night.... hope it all works out. Let me know if I can be of any help. I have just a little bit of website skills. Can post stuff on the web, on my site if needed and supply links to help distribute information to help get this thing up and running.

Let me know...would love to help. :drink:

kennyo 01-11-2005 10:20 PM

Allright you beyotches, I had to come home and spend 40 bucks just to talk to you! Thunderusone, what are you doing with shorts on your heaD. I can't believe your wife lets you act like that.HEY game on , next time you take pics, lets put the boss on his azz and you can get one of a BAJA out front. Good to see you guys again. Kennyo

thunderusone 01-11-2005 11:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Right back at you BEEEEYYYYYOOOCH. Here is another Barfia pic. Kenny, with mine and you luck on our own in house engine program, we dont need to do a long distance run. I cant believe I have the HP's in the floor contemplating another big motor setup. If I do, maybe we can do a rolling 1/8th mile! Who ever grenades first has to tow the other one to the trailer.

mcollinstn 01-11-2005 11:22 PM

Good meeting.
35 boat nuts in attendance, with at least another 10 that couldn't make it. That's 45 for starters.

You guys who are organizing are doing a great job and it appears that there are a lot of others who want to be able to contribute.

I'm sure there will be a followup post regarding the next meeting, but I'll go ahead and say that it is supposed to be in two weeks. Any Nashville area powerboaters that didn't make it to this one, try to be at the next meeting.

I enjoyed seeing people I hadn't seen in years, as well as people I knew but had no idea they had become boaters. This is going to be a fun group.

mc

thunderusone 01-11-2005 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by GameOver1stmate
Uh, excuse me thunder....who was hitching a ride at Lake Cumberland Poker run this past year in a nice running BAJA!!!!! I am going to start charging you for pics I send you.....since I took them of your boat.....so you better be nice to the Bafia. Our boats are always floating......you might need a ride this summer. :D

You really, really....trust me REALLY don't want to go there. This is pretty much a captains forum.....don't you have a deck to go swab?