Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LIOPA to start planning runs for 2005 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95722-liopa-start-planning-runs-2005-a.html)

LIOPA 02-03-2005 10:05 AM

Re: LIOPA to start planning runs for 2005

Originally Posted by Titan
This is Sick Nordic reporting in from Big Dons garage and I think John might have a good idea.Lets have the meeting at a restaurant so we can go right to our favorite pastime besides boating.............EATING! :drink:

ITALIAN or STEAKS ?

Titan 02-03-2005 01:54 PM

Any were besides the showroom. We the people have decided that we are sick and tired of listening to the same Van Halen DVD playing the same half of a song over and over again waiting for Joe the tranny man to show up. I vote for steaks!! Rothmans anyone???

Maybe we will get more members this way?????????????

gUY YOU IN?

WesSmith 02-03-2005 02:28 PM

Any were besides the showroom. We the people have decided that we are sick and tired of listening to the same Van Halen DVD playing the same half of a song over and over again waiting for Joe the tranny man to show up. I vote for steaks!! Rothmans anyone???

Maybe we will get more members this way?????????????

gUY YOU IN?

Rothman's is ten minutes from the new house....I'm in for that one - great food ! :drink:

Titan 02-03-2005 04:06 PM

I thought you would chime it on Rothman's Wes. Nothing like being selfish huh. I live right off Mill River Road!!

Don

tripps 02-03-2005 06:34 PM

Hey guy's,you should check out the superboat forum and go to reunion june 11-12th,were goin,all welcome,its also on the bannana boat forum tripps

WesSmith 02-03-2005 06:39 PM

I thought you would chime it on Rothman's Wes. Nothing like being selfish huh. I live right off Mill River Road!!

Don

Hey I drive 65 miles each way just to go boating !! :D

Titan 02-03-2005 08:16 PM

Tripps -- That is the same weekend as GLH's Milk Run on Lake Champlain in Vermont. Most of us from the LIOPA are going to travel up there for the weekend. You guys should check it out? If we get enough people from LOng Island we could have some fun. I believe that at least 5 boats will be trailering up to Vermont on Friday of that weekend.

Don

Titan 02-03-2005 08:17 PM

Wes-- What about you buddy? Are you up for trailering up to your bro GLH's run with us?

Don

JCPERF 02-03-2005 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by WesSmith
Rothman's is ten minutes from the new house....I'm in for that one - great food ! :drink:

Was supposed to go to Rothmans tonight Eddie L and Vinnie[Color me bad].Had to work late.

Sick Nordic 02-03-2005 08:35 PM

Rothman's it is! This club is getting better by the minute.