Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   0% Financing is back!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97082-0%25-financing-back.html)

twin screws 02-23-2005 07:00 PM

Re: 0% Financing is back!!!

If you want to look pretty, buy a chevy. If you want a work or tow truck, buy a ford. Look at what people buy in buisness to tow with. It want have a bow-tie on the front. Ha Ha, that should stir things up.

offshoredrillin 02-23-2005 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by craig223
Yea, Fords suck!!! I think that Mr. Wonderful has an '03 :D :D :D

Mine is 2 wheel drive Craig and I love it, imho we dont need 4 wheel here, cept maybe for 3 weeks of the year. I may still have some connections out at Sterling Chev, I bought mine used 25k on the road. Let me know, its the least i could do for ya...Rob

Rippem 02-23-2005 07:07 PM

Hmmm. The GM product is more popular in my neck of the woods. You know up north, where you do more with a truck than tow down a straight interstate. Like ride nice and be by far the quietest diesel on the market, 'cause you gotta drive your 4WD truck daily for 5 months, it's gotta start and run like a gasser when it's well below zero for weeks, have an interior designed for a human being 'cause you'll be spending lot's of time in it plowing, and last but not least own a real HD automatic transmission that isn't on bad behavior half the time, :p or broke down the other!

OldSchool 02-23-2005 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Mine is 2 wheel drive Craig and I love it, imho we dont need 4 wheel here, cept maybe for 3 weeks of the year. I may still have some connections out at Sterling Chev, I bought mine used 25k on the road. Let me know, its the least i could do for ya...Rob

Thanks Rob, but If I buy it will be a new one and from Winegardner Chev. I've known the owners for 30 years and the GM is GotHerDone here on OSO.

offshoredrillin 02-23-2005 07:14 PM

Thats awesome, I know they have an aftermarket department that is out of control, they sell Brentz wheels, 19.5 inch dually rims too. Well tell ya what for all your help I'll protect it for free, just dont get black!!!, I'll even hook you up w/ my window tinter at my cost!!

and mine is lowered 8 and 6 inches too. I can definatley get you all the power stuff you need, filters and such.

twin screws 02-23-2005 07:15 PM

I thought we could stir things up. Their goes the GM owners, where are the Ford owners? :evilb:

Rippem 02-23-2005 07:19 PM

standing at the service counter... :p

Rippem 02-23-2005 07:19 PM

left the door W I D E O P E N :D

OldSchool 02-23-2005 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rippem
standing at the service counter... :p

LMAO!!!!! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Everyone that I know that has or had a Ford had tranny trouble....just an observation! :cool: :drink:

And thanks Rob, I'll keep that in mind!

formuladude312 02-23-2005 07:22 PM

Back in 2003 i got a 02 leftover Silverado 2500 hd loaded i got 0% 60 months $3,000.00 cash, additional $500.00 loyal gm customer plus choice of tool box or bed liner tonneaua cover combo, took the combo, The kicker was they called me when i had 4 mos left on a lease to get me to buy a truck, Yhey waved the rest of the payments on the lease, How can you go wrong!!!