Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fountain VS. Hustler (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97942-fountain-vs-hustler.html)

Lmarth 03-10-2005 06:13 PM

Re: Fountain VS. Hustler

My boat has the factory optional windscreen like Customryders (post #127). I'd guess that it's six inches high or so. I wear goggles and if seated, wind buffeting is minimal-just the whine of the blowers.

Strip Poker 388 03-10-2005 07:47 PM

Yall leaving me out :( . I am fixing to be able to hear the blower whine :evilb:Sooooonnn :D

The engine noise doesn't bother me . I am 25% deaf in my left ear and the right is 15%.It sux not being able to hear in a crowd :(

Strip Poker 388 03-10-2005 07:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sonic31
Plus if you get a fountain you will need to get some new clothes, a sweat suit and a BIG FAT GOLD CHAIN, good luck :eek: :eek: :eek:

:drink:

ReggieRaft 03-10-2005 08:47 PM

-+My lightning has a full wind sheild and I can hear the wipples just fine. Are all these hot hustlers only hiding on the south shore of long island or will they come out for NYC or LIS poker runs this summer.

OL40SVX 03-10-2005 08:59 PM

Greig,
I am from CT. I was on the Glen Cove poker run last year but I blew an outdrive 1/2 way to Bridgeport. I plan on doing the NYC run as well as the rest of the NPBA runs. The thing is I might be in somethig a little faster than the hustler seeing as I have the boat for sale.

CHEETAH34 03-10-2005 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Lmarth
My boat has the factory optional windscreen like Customryders (post #127). I'd guess that it's six inches high or so. I wear goggles and if seated, wind buffeting is minimal-just the whine of the blowers.

the whine of those whipples stays with me all day ....after a good run

CHEETAH34 03-10-2005 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Greig Lutz
-+My lightning has a full wind sheild and I can hear the wipples just fine. Are all these hot hustlers only hiding on the south shore of long island or will they come out for NYC or LIS poker runs this summer.

i will be at the nyc run to spank all fountains :evilb: :evilb:

FAST37 03-10-2005 09:42 PM

The Only Thing Your Gonna Spank Is Your Monkey

Lucididee 03-10-2005 10:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Let me start by saying SORRY! But I couldn't resist.
(Pardon my photoshop, it's kinda weak.)

rush 03-11-2005 06:52 AM

Thats going to far, His head on YOUR body.