Go fast drug runner stories. >

Go fast drug runner stories.

Notices

Go fast drug runner stories.

Old 03-20-2005, 04:36 PM
Registered

Location: Solomons Island, MD, Vero Beach and Punta Gorda, FL
Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Re: Go fast drug runner stories.

In the winter of 2002, I took a trip in the Cafe to the Abacos, Bahamas, the Berry Islands and Bimini. In the Berrys we were desparately looking for gas for the run back to Miami and pulled up to this small island and asked a guy (he was on a cell phone) where we could get gas. A few minutes lator the local police showed up (he was on the phone with them) and decided we didn't look right and accused us of running drugs. My friend and I were separated and grilled for a while as to where we had been etc. Then they started searching the Cig and all compartments. I remember him walking down the center of the cabin and stomping down with his foot and commenting that it felt hollow. I quickly showed him the drain next to the cabin door and noting that there was drainage from the v berth area under the cabin floor. There was an awful lot of tension for about 30 minutes as to what was going to happen next as I pictured them with a chainsaw starting to cut. He searched all baggage (we had been on this run for a week and there was a lot of bags) and then proceeded to the engine compartement. The next thing I remember was one word from him to his superior "sattisfactory". It was a very nervous time when they were searching, but they were just doing their job and this Bahamian Police force was very professional. I think we were the talk of this little Island as they weren't too many people living on it at this time of year. The same guy helped up get gas, dock the boat at the marina for the night and served us drinks at the bar. He just followed us from point one to the other. A true story.

Ed
Old 03-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Link to some stories about Gorge Morales http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...hlight=morales
Old 03-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

i remember his company aviation activities opa locka airport something about bringing wepons to nicaragau in exchange for uninterupted return loaded with contaband back in the ollie north days.also i believe he was on 60 mins.must have read it somewhere.........big voodoo guy ritchuals before the race.
Old 03-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
ed were you working at everglades when the feds took over the marina looking for an escapee.whom i believe they apprehended at the marina.that might be a good story...............
A customer of mine at Everglades Marina got into some trouble and was doing time when he escaped. They knew he was an Everglades customer because the boat I sold him was confiscated. The Feds tapped our phones and were waiting the day he showed up. It was just like a scene out of Miami Vice. Scared the livin' $hit out of all of us.
Old 03-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by cbdragon
WOW! cb
like he said...........
Old 03-21-2005, 12:53 AM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ten years ago I was camping in the Dry Tortugas and one night a super yacht shows up, about 100 feet long, and then three shrimp trawlers along side it at 3 a.m. I doubt it was a refueling exercise.

Then there were the weird green 2 a.m. signals that flashed from one deserted sand pile to another down there. Lots of strange sun god worshiping too on Garden Key at that time also.

I figured the isolated Rangers on Garden Key must have learned to not ask questions or they would be ..........
Old 10-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Registered

Come on is that the best you guys can do? Remember the statute of limitations fromt he 80's stories are long up....
Old 10-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Registered

I met this guy at a bar one night who was an ex seatow miami employee, he had several storries to tell, one I can remember well was, one night a big sportfishing boat coming from Bimini supposedly ran out of fuel about 6 miles offshore when they got out to the boat there was a 30ish year old captain on board, a 60 ish year old woman, and a 10 is year old boy. Being a tow from that far offshore he had to tow them to a coasty station for inspection where they later found the fuel tanks 3/4s loaded with dope.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:29 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

Who is the author of Turn the Tide
Would like to find on amazon
Old 10-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by chuckbeecher
Who is the author of Turn the Tide
Would like to find on amazon
Sidney Kirkpatrick and Peter Abrahams wrote it.

Quick Reply: Go fast drug runner stories.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.