Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Go fast drug runner stories. >

Go fast drug runner stories.

Notices

Go fast drug runner stories.

Old 03-19-2005, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Go fast drug runner stories.

Ed,You're probably lucky you didn't get shot for not going!Must have been tempting though.It was for me."Every time I try to get out,they pull me back in!"The Soprano's.... BOB , Captain of the BaDaBing
Old 03-19-2005, 09:53 PM
Registered

I heard quite a few interesting storries from an ex Miami Sea Tow employee....unfortunatly none of them involved fast boats
Old 03-19-2005, 11:41 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by cbdragon
WOW! cb

my thoughts exactly . . . great thread !!
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 03-20-2005, 12:27 AM
Registered

Ran out of gas one night in the Houston ship channel under the Baytown Bridge, I anchored up just on the side of the channel. Well, about 7:00 am the coast gaurd jumped on my boat, I was underneath with a gal and we had to come up. They searched the cabin, the bilge and everything, what I didn't like was that 2 of them were walking on my deck with their black tennis shoes, left marks everywhere and I was concerned about metal filings or rust stuck to their shoes from being on freighters. Needless to say, they didn't find anything and finally towed me to a marina 1/2 mile away and I waited till they opened to get gas. These guys do mean business, especially after 911. TRichter Hey, you guys in Rillo Villa are probably very aware of the Coast Gaurd in the channel. Probably a few more stories, even though we don't run drugs. See my post "Help, broker stole my boat, what should I do? Thanks all
Old 03-20-2005, 12:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by el indio
i remember a story about a miami beach bartender a neuclear physisist and a geoligist.they all had rottwielers at a local dog show in miami one winter.in the competition the dog had to exibit what it learned from its master.well to make a long story short the geoligist dog went first.they gave him a box of dog biskits. the dog opens the box takes out the biskits and procedes to asymble the biskits into a terontasours rex.the crowd is very impressed.next the physist dog opens his biskits and does some long equation using the biskits.more applause from the crowd.next the bartender dog very carefully opens his biskits moves them into a pile and carefully grinds them into a fine powder makes two lines sniffs them fugks the other two dogs and calls in sick to work...............
LOL! Mark, You tear me up!
Old 03-20-2005, 04:16 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice Magnum! I expect nothing less from ya!

Andy
Old 03-20-2005, 04:17 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

IF someone ever told me a story, I FORGOT IT!
Old 03-20-2005, 11:31 AM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree let sleeping dogs lie. I think it was '95, but who knows what really happened, or where he really is, different people have different theories. Bottom line is the whole drug war is a joke.
Old 03-20-2005, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On my honeymoon in the late Eighties, staying at a Bahama resort with a marina, I noticed, and spent a fair amount of time looking at, a Midnight Express that was tied up there. First time I'd ever heard of MNE, and it was stunning. It had been there awhile. The growth on the drives must have been 2 inches long, the gel was oxidized, and I kept thinking how this boat's owner was not using it, and might entertain selling.... I'd walked up and looked at it each day, sometimes more than once. At that point a Bahamian Police Officer walked up and asked what my interest in the boat was, and he was not as friendly as most of the rest had been to us tourists eariler in the vacation. But I'm too naive to know what's going on, and tell him about wanting to buy it.

He said "the owner's in jail for running drugs, and we wanted to know why you are so interested in this boat," and gave me a look like you're about to come to the police station and have a talk with us. Visions of third-world Caribbean prisons for drug offenders popped in my mind, and to this day I'm still proud I didn't wet myself. Never looked at that boat again the rest of the trip.
Old 03-20-2005, 03:42 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

BCSEHOE: I was watching CSPAN senate hearings and a senator attacked a high ranking U.S. military official about failing to clean up the massive poppy production in Afganistan. The U.S. military offical retorted "those are the guys that helped us get rid of the Taliban."

Then another U.S. senator piped up "the British have been tasked in Afganistan to deal with the ..... production issues."

There was a very good Miami Vice TV show on the DVD collection about how the boss cop DEA efforts in Thailand ran counter to critical geopolitical interests.

Nothing much has changed since the British were in China with sailing ships. Best to just stay away from the whole mess in every respect.

Last edited by CBR; 03-20-2005 at 03:51 PM.

Quick Reply: Go fast drug runner stories.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.