Jersey Speed Skiff >

Jersey Speed Skiff

Notices

Jersey Speed Skiff

Old 07-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Jersey Speed Skiff

I have a Jersey Speed Skiff that needs an oil pan. If anyone on here knows where i can get one i would appreciate any information that would help me out. The boat is a 1976 Bender skiff with a three part setup (transmission-engine mount- and then oil pan). You have to remove the transmission and then the engine mount to get to the pan, the motor is a small block Chevy. Thanks in advance for any information. [email protected] A stock pan will not work because all three parts are bolted together.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jackieboy
I have a Jersey Speed Skiff that needs an oil pan. If anyone on here knows where i can get one i would appreciate any information that would help me out. The boat is a 1976 Bender skiff with a three part setup (transmission-engine mount- and then oil pan). You have to remove the transmission and then the engine mount to get to the pan, the motor is a small block Chevy. Thanks in advance for any information. [email protected] A stock pan will not work because all three parts are bolted together.
You need a small block early Chris Craft pan, for 283-327. I take your cast ppan is rotted out. Check with Steffs Fabrication in Lalewood NJ. He might be able to help you.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

go down to gormley's in westville. that quonset hut has a bunch of early small block inboard oddball stuff. talk to bob smizer. derek.