Notices

36 Baja Outlaw 500 EFIs builds

Old 10-14-2017, 01:20 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
Look Up this on OSO: 36 Outlaw Doc Holiday

He did a 36 Outlaw with supercharged 540's I think he got it to 90MPH. Without the superchargers, he sold the boat normally aspirated and it was 82MPH I think. Theres no problem getting power out of your package but even at a cam swap, if you are at 625 HP you are going to have some issues with the drives pushing an 11,500 pound boat.
I know, and thank you. I bought the boat under the fact both motors were suppose to only have 156 hrs since refresh. I was lied too. So I'm pulling them out and going to rebuild them. If the cranks are still good ill do a stock rebuild with maybe aluminum heads, with 525 cams and head work, if the cranks are bad then 540 is what I am looking into. I don't have the money to rebuild them and wipple them. So they will be natural asperated. Thank you for your replay