Some Racers Have Spoken!!! >

Some Racers Have Spoken!!!

Notices

Some Racers Have Spoken!!!

Old 12-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Some Racers Have Spoken!!!

Sharkey, you are an AMF team member as well so you have every right to post here
Old 12-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Shark, you are the real deal!!!! If you don't belong then there is a problem.
MD
Old 12-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmm,,,

i know, i am know peeing in someones sandbox too,,
i am not currently racing, and to boot i only raced boats once so far.
thanks to team laveycraft who literelly talked us into it,, AND WE LOVED IT!! thanks again,,,
and it still says BITE ME RACING on my truck shirts etc,,,

who in their right mind would chastize someone who is an inspiration with abundance of knwledge to explain educate and entertain folks and get them involved, to grow the sport... not shrink it...

there are few people that have and can convey the messages wlith the enthusiasm as sharkey has,.

this sport needs every ounce of participation,, pits internet on the throttles steering anouncing videos pics etc,, its all super important,,
t2x for instance i have learned more reading the history of cats and v's on this site than i can find anywhere, all these folks are impressive and valuble.
my 02
Jonas
bite me racing
p4 56
looking to be in a fast p class in a 28 skater someone has to want to get out of a canopied 28 skater and into a fast fountain...
Old 12-02-2005, 07:48 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Tim,
Your posts have always been to the point and when you raised questions, they were legitimate. Don't let a few bad seeds ruin the crop! Stay in this section with the rest of us and don't alter your posts and/or questions to appease anyone. BTW - please keep your photo albums going also.
Dave Scott
Old 12-02-2005, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Tim you are a great guy and you have made many racers very proud by your work and your kind words. Your not a racer. what's wrong with the people that said you were a racer and i'm sure sooner or later you'll be a racer again. for who ever e-mailed you and said that. for your 411 he's part of the AMF racing team, a part of the Team Nesquik and he also a part of the Team Pollo Tropical racing Team. chit that's 3 times. keep posting buddy it wouldn't be the same in here with out ya.

jr MIKE
Old 12-02-2005, 08:10 AM
Registered

I Personally Always Like Reading You Posting's And Enjoying Your Pictures. You Do More Than Expected From Most And The Rest Don't Do Half As Much. Look At The Powers ( Tom & Dave ) That Also Enjoy Your Thought's. Keep With It!

Troy
Old 12-02-2005, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Tim,
I agree that you are one of the few whos posts were always truthful and to the point unfortunatley people dont always want to here the truth,so hopefully you will re consider and hang in there,take care and enjoy your holidays.
Bill W
Old 12-02-2005, 08:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone who has crossed the line that is racing or who has raced IMO is and always will be a RACER!! Jo P5-1
Old 12-02-2005, 08:37 AM
VIP Member

Sharkey, Stop by, Give me one dollar and we'll register your boat in P whatever. You have been an asset to OPA Racing and wish you to continue to do so. Smitty. Never mind I loaned you a buck................You are to be considered registered.

Last edited by Wazzup Racing; 12-02-2005 at 09:24 AM.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That really is too bad, Tim. I know of very few who are more enthusiastic and as engaged as you with regards to racing. You've been supportive and informative in everything you post, and your site is just an awesome tribute to racing, with a broad base of coverage. I pity those who would try to silence you. Your points were valid.

Quick Reply: Some Racers Have Spoken!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.