Notices

boats

Old 04-09-2007, 06:18 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default boats

I am wondering if anyone could have a chance to tell me any updates of boat teams from early 2000's? Like a team of Super Cat white MTI named SIlver Bacradi (US-1)???

Fountain Kutz?

Hidden Agenda?

etc?

Thanks, I really appreciate it
Old 04-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I dont really know about the others, but the Utz Fountain was sold and became "Black Pearl" and Mitch Miller moved on to CMS with Bob Bull. I am not sure of Mr. Rices wereabouts.

Hidden Agenda I believe is still in California and has raced from time to time.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:17 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Oh....Interesting...

WHat about that orange and white MTI? If you know what I mean..That time I dont know teams very well but I am learning more about any teams and their history!
Old 04-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

rice is with cms and bob bull. the bacardi silver boat is now bud select owned by david scott. it was a 36 and 40 skater.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by racesdad
rice is with cms and bob bull. the bacardi silver boat is now bud select owned by david scott. it was a 36 and 40 skater.
Correction - Mitchell Miller is with Bob Bull - CMS Supercat. Matthew Rice went to Slug Hefners Boat but it only raced a few races with him in it.

Hidden Agenda is a "vintage" 40' Skater owned and raced by the Chris Carmody who is the Brother of the Guy who raced the Carlos & Charlies Fountain Super V - Jack Carmody - he was Killed (the Brother Jack) in a crash in a Cat several years back.

UTZ Foods was initially an open cockpit F-2 Fountain then a closed canopy Super V - Matt Rice and Mitch Miller - then sold and repainted into Black Pearl, several different Drivers since then and rumored to be up for sale.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Orange and white MTI was probably Tommy Bahama (more of a gold burnt orange). I heard they cut the roof off and made it a pleasure boat.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
I am wondering if anyone could have a chance to tell me any updates of boat teams from early 2000's? Like a team of Super Cat white MTI named SIlver Bacradi (US-1)???

Fountain Kutz?

Hidden Agenda?

etc?

Thanks, I really appreciate it
White MTI SC: Was the Bacardi Silver MTI that Johnny and Huge Fuller ran. Randy Lienbach bought it in early 2004 and crashed it and died on it's first outing in Biloxi, MS while testing with Charlie Haimes on the throttles Charlie was mostly un-hurt.

Fountain UTZ: (UTZ Potato Chips) Was owned by Matt Rice and Mitch Miller and yes it is the current Black Pearl owned by Dave Peterson.

Hidden Agenda: Was raced by Chris Carmody's up until last year or 2005 (?) when it was flipped in a race on the West Coast and Chris (Jack's brother) was nearly killed in that accident and he has left racing.

Orange and White MTI: Was probably the Tommy Bahamas boat which was converted to a pleasure boat and it's still owned by the Nemshoffs (SP?)

Hope that helps.... Ben