Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
APBA vs. Offshore LLC Settlement????? >

APBA vs. Offshore LLC Settlement?????

Notices

APBA vs. Offshore LLC Settlement?????

Old 10-02-2003, 06:31 PM
ModMachine

Originally posted by Grin&Barrett
But so far all I get is "Mr. Barrett is wrong about everything and everything is just fine so see you at the races" if everything was fine we wouldn't be have such heated debate over this issue.
Matt

What heated debate??? Did you read my post???
Your an outboard racer yet you post about the LLC nearly every day but leave out some pretty important details,,,just like 14h does..LLC probably didnt respond to you becuase of your biased agenda
But dont worry.Everyting looks like its going to work out and we all can go on happily racing forever.EVERYTHING IS FINE
At least for the LLC.

I dont see theres much left to debate here so see ya.
See LOBSTERBOYs post.

Originally posted by LOBSTERBOY
As far as i am concerned the only people Mike A has to justify anything to is to the members of the APBA offshore llc.Don't get me wrong this whole thing has pissed me off also!!! But for the love of the sport i don't see anything good coming out of all this B.S!!! Bottom line , if you don't like what 's going on with the APBA offshore llc ,go race SBI, if you don't like that go do poker runs ,if you don't like that get a sailboat and go to SAILBOATONLY.COM!!!!

Last edited by ModMachine; 10-02-2003 at 06:37 PM.

Old 10-02-2003, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by ModMachine
What heated debate??? Did you read my post???

Yes I read your post and this debate has been heated from the beginning. And my offer to buy the first round still stands.

Your an outboard racer yet you post about the LLC nearly every day but leave out some pretty important details.

I post on the Dispute between the LLC and APBA because it is affecting the way the organization that I am a member of is going to be run in the future. Since you have yet to identify yourself how do I know you even have a true vested interest in what is happening?Please tell me the details that I have left out of any of my posts if you have details that I don't please share

LLC probably didn't respond to you because of your biased agenda.

What agenda? I have only wanted my questions answered and when they were not I formed my opinion from the information I had. So far no new information has come forward to change my opinion. If this is a biased agenda then I'm guilty.

But dont worry.Everyting looks like its going to work out and we all can go on happily racing forever.
At least for the LLC.

Is this a statement of fact? If so share with us HOW this is going to work out, if you are so well informed? And don't leave out those important details you say I have.

Matthew

Last edited by Grin&Barrett; 10-02-2003 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-02-2003, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE JUST FINE!A.P.B.A WORLDS IN ORANGE BEACH!
Old 10-03-2003, 04:10 PM
ModMachine

DONT WORRY BE HAPPY