Gino & Mark F1-10 Champions in many ways

Old 11-21-2003, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gino and Mark,Class all the way! Congrats to you both. Augie
Old 11-21-2003, 08:09 PM
Manatee

Hey guys...thanks....thats what its all about....for 2 years I got the sh#t knock out of me in my F1..knowing that everytime we got into it, it was going to hurt like hell, but as long as we gave everything we got and every second felt like we were going to be ejected I was happy...and would go to every race knowing it was more of a challenge just to servive...with know major injurys...it was'nt about the win..it was about doing the best we could... for what we had..I would just watch the awards for the first 2 years..it seem like the same 3 boats always up front....and some of us just watching... bleeding..you guys had your moments on stage and some of us compared who had the worst injurys for that race...well this year I got to look at the guys giving there all and getting the sh#t knocked out of them and they still just kept coming back....and all year I felt for you guys, and it was not going to go unoticed...So to the guys that have gotten into my boat for 2 years and took a beating( Lute D.) and to the guys this year doing the same.....you accepting the awards made more to us than any championship....we don't have the $500,000 to a million dollor boats, were not the fastest on the water, were not the richest of the classes...were not the most famous as some of the big boys....but we shared something I don't think they ever had....we are a close net group of guys...and maybe we can show other classes...there's more then just winning....especially with no seat belts and being thrown into your partners seat...and not by choice...
Thank You,
See ya soon.
Gino

Last edited by Manatee; 11-21-2003 at 08:29 PM.

Old 11-22-2003, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Celebrating all of F1 teams as champions for racing the entire season.
Attached Thumbnails Gino & Mark F1-10 Champions in many ways-pb150100.gif  
Old 11-24-2003, 02:11 PM
Manatee

A picture can tell a hole season....ask someone who has'nt follow us all year....""who actually one the championship"......you would never know by the pictures....this is racing in F1