Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Kryptonite
Unwrapped....Time for Install >

Unwrapped....Time for Install

Notices

Unwrapped....Time for Install

Old 04-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the compliment guys. Im quite anal when it comes to keeping the boat nice. Couple guys felt it and I quote "I think you have enough wax on this beast to last you two years!!". No joke. StraightPriority,
Elimnordic might be referring to the any of the following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN7n5FdwMGA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSrixhICY88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMgfot48jDk
Old 04-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by innerrage
awesome color you have to bring it to the ct river this year.
I want to. I was trying to make the last one..... but had a little engine trouble. Hope to make it this year.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:13 AM
Registered

Jason, come and do the Roar to the shore in AC
Old 04-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja555
Jason, come and do the Roar to the shore in AC
I've heard thats a good run. Do you trailer your boat there or run down the shore line? I'm hoping to upgrade boats this month which would give me the ability to make the hour and a half run down the shore.
Attached Thumbnails Unwrapped....Time for Install-picture-2.jpg  

Last edited by Mastercraft240; 04-04-2011 at 12:24 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240
Thanks for the compliment guys. Im quite anal when it comes to keeping the boat nice. Couple guys felt it and I quote "I think you have enough wax on this beast to last you two years!!". No joke. StraightPriority,
Elimnordic might be referring to the any of the following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN7n5FdwMGA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSrixhICY88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMgfot48jDk
well ya pizzed off just a few fishermans BIG Daddy
F@ck em
Old 04-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Registered

I've heard thats a good run. Do you trailer your boat there or run down the shore line? I'm hoping to upgrade boats this month which would give me the ability to make the hour and a half run down the shore.
I have a place near AC so I run the boat to Toms River where it starts and just dont go back at the end..
Old 04-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Registered

What is happening with your motors i noticed you went through 3 of them in a year and a half (roughly) all from the same place? Boat looks nice in all your videos--good luck this season.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Registered

Your Motor looked great today! Can't wait to see some more running videos
Old 04-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kilrbusa
What is happening with your motors i noticed you went through 3 of them in a year and a half (roughly) all from the same place? Boat looks nice in all your videos--good luck this season.
When I first got the boat, it had an M1SC procharger. Took that off after the first run. We'll call this, engine #1.

Ran engine #1 for the summer. The exhaust was specifically for a procharger set up, so we had full reversion. Broke down every run out. We'll call this, engine #2.

Brought the motor to JC for a rebuild, top end only. Built it up to 650hp, but never touched the bottom end. Who know's how old the bottom end was. After one summer, threw the connecting rod through the bottom of the oil pan. We'll call this, engine #3.

Brought engine #3 to JC and decided to do a FULL NEW MOTOR. Top to bottom, for a true JC performance motor. Rebuilt now to 650hp and some monster torque numbers....... no we're on engine #4. Here it is fellas.
Originally Posted by BBILL1174
Your Motor looked great today! Can't wait to see some more running videos
We're you at the shop?? Motor looked great. JC's going to paint he air filter, polish the valve covers, and paint the bottom engine mount before we're finished. We'll be in the water prop testing this week with some help from Long Island Propellors. Hopefully by Friday the boat will be on Aqua Marina showroom floor for sale until I get back in late May.
Attached Thumbnails Unwrapped....Time for Install-photo-2-.jpg  
Old 04-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Registered

When I first got the boat, it had an M1SC procharger. Took that off after the first run. We'll call this, engine #1.

Ran engine #1 for the summer. The exhaust was specifically for a procharger set up, so we had full reversion. Broke down every run out. We'll call this, engine #2.

Brought the motor to JC for a rebuild, top end only. Built it up to 650hp, but never touched the bottom end. Who know's how old the bottom end was. After one summer, threw the connecting rod through the bottom of the oil pan. We'll call this, engine #3.

Brought engine #3 to JC and decided to do a FULL NEW MOTOR. Top to bottom, for a true JC performance motor. Rebuilt now to 650hp and some monster torque numbers....... no we're on engine #4. Here it is fellas.

We're you at the shop?? Motor looked great. JC's going to paint he air filter, polish the valve covers, and paint the bottom engine mount before we're finished. We'll be in the water prop testing this week with some help from Long Island Propellors. Hopefully by Friday the boat will be on Aqua Marina showroom floor for sale until I get back in late May.

Yeah I was just leaving with my last motor when you pulled up it looks great

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.