Areo Marine ?? >

Areo Marine ??

Notices

Areo Marine ??

Old 03-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Russ G
Hey if I do get the Lancer can I join your Magnum club at least as a towel boy. LOL I'm getting a lot of interest on my boat thats for sale in the swap shop on this site. When that sells I will most likley pick that Lancer up. If there are any Magnum sport projects out there for sale let me know.

Not calling the blue Magnum in the classifieds that located in Toms River a project but I do have my eye on that one if a go for something that is more complete and ready to run. Any one know any info or history of that boat.

Russ
I think you should get a Magnum that is fairly complete but needs a few things......I think you're always money ahead buying a boat that's near done.

Have you looked at the Brokerage on the Magnum Marine site?

There are a few others there. http://www.magnummarine.com/brokerage/brokerage_fr.html
Old 03-03-2007, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes I did thanks. The blue magnum in New Jersey is on that site also.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The black Klem copy , My buddy Burr Head owned that boat and sold it when I sold him the Black 33' Express cat IRISH MIST that was a good running mag copy and it was well put together.

I have a old sport in need of resto sitting behind the shop if anybody is intrested but they need to look at it. Small block blower motors and volvos it was called TURBO TWISTER.
Another project I probably wont get around too!!
I also have all the Aero / Predator molds Outcast1 and I are recreating the 27' with alot of bottom mods and a Old school looking deck with a tall fairing looks similar to the one that we put on the 39' Conquest Cat we are restoring that is a cool boat also with a pair of V12 Lambo's.

Spark
Old 03-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ViciousOne
The black Klem copy , My buddy Burr Head owned that boat and sold it when I sold him the Black 33' Express cat IRISH MIST that was a good running mag copy and it was well put together.

I have a old sport in need of resto sitting behind the shop if anybody is intrested but they need to look at it. Small block blower motors and volvos it was called TURBO TWISTER.
I also have all the Aero / Predator molds Outcast1 and I are recreating the 27' with alot of bottom mods and a Old school looking deck with a tall fairing looks similar to the one that we put on the 39' Conquest Cat we are restoring that is a cool boat also with a pair of V12 Lambo's.

Spark
Feel like posting photos of that project Sport?
Old 03-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Registered

I will post some pic's it is burried right now so I dont know how good of pic's I can get.

Spark
Old 03-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by 24degrees
I thought the pic on the right was a Magnum but it looks like it might be "Mariah".....seems to have the same wood hatch, Stern-Powr drives, rear seat, and tilted front lifeline.

Oh well......my list of Sports is diminishing.
24deg do you know were the Mariah is now ?????
Old 03-06-2007, 10:30 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by ViciousOne

Spark
If you guy's build them,, they won't have all the problems that the clem jem's had,his rigging was bad back then. Are you thinking of racing one of your 27' any time soon ????
Old 03-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Registered

There will be one running in the OPA this season.

Spark
Old 03-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

cool........I came to your shop once trying to scare up parts for mine........cant wait to see one race........
Old 03-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by h2oboater
24deg do you know were the Mariah is now ?????
No I don't know where it is.......but I pulled that photo off of OSO somewhere?......I'll try to find the thread.

Quick Reply: Areo Marine ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.