Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Multi Media Gallery > Members On-line Video Section!!
Just getting used to my HERO in my 42' Fountain >

Just getting used to my HERO in my 42' Fountain

Notices

Just getting used to my HERO in my 42' Fountain

Old 09-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And for the record I always wear one and a helmet if I am running hard in the ocean.
Expensive Date is offline Report Post Reply With Quote

Wow,Do you wear a firesuit and run a Halon system when you commute to work??
Old 09-15-2010, 05:33 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Expensive Date;3208806]
Originally Posted by Flyin-Bryan
That and the constant neck movements,the little nap you took when you put your head on the steering wheel for a few seconds did lead me to believe well that you were trashed.Sorry thats what it looks like.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Constant neck movement is from the chop I was running in,and as far as my so called nap I took,every couple minutes I tuck my head down below the windscreen to listen for engine noises,sorry ,

Sorry Bryan not buying that,I have driven a 42 Fountain in 1"chop as you stated you either have no neck muscle or its something else.No way a guy as big as you would be moved around that much in 1" chop

Yeah I do that to but putting your head below the windscreen does the same thing.I have never rested my head on the wheel.
Yup you got me on a typo it is ONE FOOT CHOP,not one inch chop,I have no idea where you see me rest my head down on the wheel,You got me to watch it again and one other time I turned around I ducked so I would not loose another pair of sunglasses,If you are down to trying to say I am drunk,you are wrong,I run the boat with a lot of tab when I have people in the boat,therefor it digs pretty good but stays in the water,While you are full of accusations,the fact that you cut into oncoming boat traffic cutting off one guy any running at an unsafe distance beside the fountain boat,and never once pulling back on the throttles and filtering safely into traffic is indeed a FACT that you are an unsafe boater,while you keep bashing my video,there is one boat within 2 miles of me and the one to my port,I always,will stay at least 1000' away from a boat that is running with me,sorry but the facts are the facts and your mere accusations are just that,lifejacket or not that was a dangerous maneuver for both your passengers as well as the two other boats you cut off,so I suggest you watch your own video's and learn some way to be a little more courteous when there are boats with family's that close to you,please learn from this as next time you are at an unsafe distance from a fellow boater you or the other guy that was running his course,could have a mechanical failure,hit a submerged log,or be thrown from the boat and someone could be injured,now I don't know you ,but I don't like to hear about any boating accidents.there is nothing personal here,but the fact you were stating opinion's on my video had me look into your boating habit's and what I see was unsafe,if you were to come up on me like that,I would feel you put my family in danger,sorry.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Registered

O.k. ,again you just keep saying your opinion,and I stated facts,if all you have to say is that you dont like how I dont keep a stiff neck,and didn't run dangerously close the the other boats like you did,what is your point,If I out in the middle of the ocean alone with my family in the boat is something for you to ridicule,and you endangering you friends,and two other boats you cut off is good boating , than you must have your offshore racing helmet on too tight,Will you please post a video of you "running hard" in the ocean in that boat wearing your helmet???please?Man I would love to see this...Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Old 09-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Registered

LOL me too,hey all bullcrap aside,I was not drinking,but with that said be safe,Bryan.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:18 PM
Registered

All I wanna know is, at 0:5 who the ef is that running with a fender out.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Registered

Talking

No more fightin guys! You where catching a small buzz just admit it. I havn't gone out in my performance boat "ever" and had at liest a few brew or wobbly pops. I don't get wasted but quite happy(its summer for fukcs sake! its normal we all work like dogs just to get out on the lake.) No one on this planet makes love to a beer cup of cold water like you did period!, there was booze in it or you would of tossed it overboard when getting into the throttles. The only pisser point is, keep your hands on the wheel when at WOT even in a 12' aluminum fishing boat. Later..., goin for a Lagavulin on the rocks.......Andy...
Old 09-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Andy
No more fightin guys! You where catching a small buzz just admit it. I havn't gone out in my performance boat "ever" and had at liest a few brew or wobbly pops. I don't get wasted but quite happy(its summer for fukcs sake! its normal we all work like dogs just to get out on the lake.) No one on this planet makes love to a beer cup of cold water like you did period!, there was booze in it or you would of tossed it overboard when getting into the throttles. The only pisser point is, keep your hands on the wheel when at WOT even in a 12' aluminum fishing boat. Later..., goin for a Lagavulin on the rocks.......Andy...
Wow,one honest boater in this thread,lol,anyone else?
Old 09-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DMAX
All I wanna know is, at 0:5 who the ef is that running with a fender out.
DMAX,aka Johnny5,that is the 311 that Ronnie used to own,in the video he drops off plane because he sheared off his port propshaft.And I just spoke to Gordon,he bought Butch's 38 topgun today.We will be ripping it up Saturday.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Registered

That sucks.. and sweeeeet, get some good pics.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DMAX
That sucks.. and sweeeeet, get some good pics.
Maybe I will shoot a video and post it here......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.