What happened to White Lightning? >

What happened to White Lightning?

Notices

What happened to White Lightning?

Old 06-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 314joey
I'm always in for the beer thing, oh at 4:30pm yesterday when these posts were flying I was drinking beer, I bet I can drink beer faster than anyone on this site and I'm calling "EVERYBODY" out, that's funny now.
You're on!! Time and place?

I bet I can run faster scared than you can mad.

Buck
Old 06-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by buck183
You're on!! Time and place?

I bet I can run faster scared than you can mad.

Buck
Let me know the next time you're at LOTO.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Registered

I dont know if there is ANY truth to this or not, & lord knows I dont want to start another jerry springer episode I was told that WL got a hole ripped in her side this weekend by a crusier... suposidly the damage was so bad it had to be towed. they said it happened at shady gator. Figured something would be on here by now but havent seen anything yet... Curiosity killed the cat! Mike MWC
Old 07-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,824 Likes on 909 Posts

Have not heard anything about it. On MWBP, there is thread with a pic WL cruising through Evergreen cove on Saturday.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since this thread popped back up...

... just wondering if Bad Habit is gonna run the Shootout.

Old 07-07-2011, 07:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Have not heard anything about it. On MWBP, there is thread with a pic WL cruising through Evergreen cove on Saturday.
He was parked at Shady Gators Sunday and called the water patrol. People were looking at his boat like it was hit. I'd guess it happened then. I just haven't got that far in my weekend pics/story yet!
Old 07-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Registered

What happened is that a couple of guys came up to Trav and said they seen a cruiser hit his boat while parking. Sure enough the dude hit the side and blew a hole into the gelcoat but didn't penetrate the kevlar. The guy driving was a drunken a**hole. He was given every oppurtunity to make an ins. claim and chose not to. WP was called and they towed the cruiser and the d***head took off on foot. Trav handled it alot better than most especially when guy told him " f*** you". That took 4 guys to hold him back. Didn't stop him from running the absolute piss outa wl later that day.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by onlythetruth
What happened is that a couple of guys came up to Trav and said they seen a cruiser hit his boat while parking. Sure enough the dude hit the side and blew a hole into the gelcoat but didn't penetrate the kevlar. The guy driving was a drunken a**hole. He was given every oppurtunity to make an ins. claim and chose not to. WP was called and they towed the cruiser and the d***head took off on foot. Trav handled it alot better than most especially when guy told him " f*** you". That took 4 guys to hold him back. Didn't stop him from running the absolute piss outa wl later that day.
That happens a lot at LOTO. People clip you at the docks and then take off. At the Support The Troops Poker run, a 29' or so Montery(?) pulled out and clipped a 47' Fountain and a 38 TG at Dog Days. I figured the guy would run like most but intead he parked on another dock and came looking for the owners of the boats he hit to make it right. You don't see that enough down there.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,824 Likes on 909 Posts

I saw a cruiser hit the front of another cruiser at Dog Days on Sat night while leaving. It did not look like it would have caused any damge, but he just took off.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
That happens a lot at LOTO. People clip you at the docks and then take off. At the Support The Troops Poker run, a 29' or so Montery(?) pulled out and clipped a 47' Fountain and a 38 TG at Dog Days. I figured the guy would run like most but intead he parked on another dock and came looking for the owners of the boats he hit to make it right. You don't see that enough down there.
Was the Monterey a black 29 with a radar arch and black top on it?? I bet I know who that was, probably not the best around a dock. They just got the boat. He would be the type of guy to stop as you mentioned too.

I got hit years ago by a drunk SOB in a little ole boat. He did about $1k worth of damage is all. However, Guy gave me false insurance info and phone #. I learned my lesson. Major BS. Next time I'll just call WP. He did give me his real name despite a false # and Ins. (idiot) so I found him in Clayton and he wrote me a measly $200 check.....at least I got something from him!! It happens, wind, water conditions, half naked people distracting you. Just wish everybody would be honest when it happens.

Sorry if I hi-jacked and got off topic. I hope the WL boat didn't get very extensive damage..

Quick Reply: What happened to White Lightning?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.