Old 05-02-2015, 01:12 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

I've had it about 18 years, so I'm not in any huge hurry to sell either
Old 12-20-2015, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went with Grand Sport Center here's my boat http://www.grandsportcenter.com/pop-...-25-outlaw-sst
Old 12-29-2015, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 4,322 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Looks like a clean boat , you should keep it.
Jerry will have that thing sold in no time I bet
Old 12-30-2015, 09:02 PM
Registered

Hi ICDEDPPL, I decided to sell the boat. I have it on consignment at the Lake In the Hills location with Mark should be able to sell the boat in no time. To get the money from it and invest it. Keep my current car till it goes kaput. Replace it with a full sized truck or SUV. In the next 5 years I want another boat, along with a boat lift. The boat I would like to get is a Baja Hammer. It will be eaiser to launch, retrieve and tow. Plus saving money on gas, storage and insurance. I'll keep it up at my parents lake house in Wisconsin. Which is on the Three Lakes Chain. I gre w up boating there it's not at all crowded, nice scenery, clean water, deep lakes, and only three no wake zones to deal with on the main part of the lakes. The biggest one is a 1/4 mile long. Which would be where the bridges are at. The boat would be ideal for it. It too would go the same speed as mu current boat 70mph. To also take it to the Whitefish chain of Lakes in MN once a year as well.

Last edited by Captain Nick; 01-01-2016 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-27-2016, 11:02 AM
Ing
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

Jerry at Grand Sport all the way. I dragged my 24 Pantera's from upstate NY and he basically had it sold before I dropped it off. I did not have to make any phones calls to bank, buyer or anyone. Jerry took care of all with no hassles and got me a fair price for my boat. I'd say the biggest hurdle for selling a boat is owners who don't have a realistic price they are willing to accept. It's always a buyers market. Good luck.
Old 03-17-2016, 08:35 PM
Registered

Well thank you there. I have a person that was wanting to buy my boat. Anyways I went ahead and had Max at Grand Sport sell it to the guy. I'll be stopping by Grand Sport on Saturday to give them the title of my boat and trailer to the new owner. The new owner is from Morris. I wonder if he's on OSO at all.