how fast a 28 heat runs with a stock 525and xr drives

Notices

how fast a 28 heat runs with a stock 525and xr drives

Old 08-25-2007, 12:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by raytart
Nordic makes a great boat.
If you read through the posts in the Nordic Section you will find valuable and informative information. You'll be happy with the 525. It's a trouble free engine package.
thanks alot raytart i was joking too actually i spoke with mike chandler from nordic yester since we are gonna build my boat ground up they told me they already started to lower it a little bit so i might be high seventies maybe 80 then i spoke with bob he told me if i do not want to break the warranty thats pretty much it i cant do anything more
tc
Old 08-25-2007, 04:52 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tc 0707
the most important issue my custom broker warned me that i could only buy a boat frm the maker for certification and documentation issues.
This is not correct. I can't believe this. If your custom broker really told you this, then may be you should find someone who knows what he he/she is talking about.
It seems that Turkey has adopted the CE requirement as the European Union countries, so you will need to order your boat with CE certification, but any dealer can do that for you, and off course customs/shipping paperwork can be handled by dealers.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Phazar454Mag
This is not correct. I can't believe this. If your custom broker really told you this, then may be you should find someone who knows what he he/she is talking about.
It seems that Turkey has adopted the CE requirement as the European Union countries, so you will need to order your boat with CE certification, but any dealer can do that for you, and off course customs/shipping paperwork can be handled by dealers.
Thank You....EXACTLY

We have done this before as NY is a major shipping port as well.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:18 AM
Registered

Talga,

Why not have your broker call us (631) 724-8707.....they apparently are misinformed on this issue.

Paul
Old 08-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know what all transpired between Talga and Paul, but I think the issue here is more between the dealers and Nordic.
In discussions with Nordic this week I was told they are now an active dealer. They will sell to the public anywhere there is not a dealer in place. However, unlike the old days they will sell at competitive pricing with the dealers. So, no longer can you walk in the door and buy a boat at dealer cost. I lost numerous sales to this in the last couple of years. They also dropped their biggest dealer in Havasu and are handling sales themselves. When a customer calls Nordic, the first question they should ask is if they have been talking with any dealers. When Talga called me the first thing that came to my mind was why is he calling me with technical questions, yet bought the boat straight from Nordic. After reading this thread I understand. I still try to offer any help I can. Hopefully it'll pay dividends down the road.

Bob
Old 08-25-2007, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bobl
I don't know what all transpired between Talga and Paul, but I think the issue here is more between the dealers and Nordic.
In discussions with Nordic this week I was told they are now an active dealer. They will sell to the public anywhere there is not a dealer in place. However, unlike the old days they will sell at competitive pricing with the dealers. So, no longer can you walk in the door and buy a boat at dealer cost. I lost numerous sales to this in the last couple of years. They also dropped their biggest dealer in Havasu and are handling sales themselves. When a customer calls Nordic, the first question they should ask is if they have been talking with any dealers. When Talga called me the first thing that came to my mind was why is he calling me with technical questions, yet bought the boat straight from Nordic. After reading this thread I understand. I still try to offer any help I can. Hopefully it'll pay dividends down the road.

Bob
Nordic should support their dealer network. Most of their non West Coast/Havasu sales come from their DEALER's efforts.
A good dealer can make or break the owner's experience.
Does Nordic take trade ins?? Their dealers do. Does Nordic do service after the sale? Just a thought.
Regards,
Steve
Old 08-25-2007, 10:49 AM
Registered

Yup...apparently Talga picked all our brains for info and pricing on several separate occasions for both Nordic and Adrenaline......made up some export and warranty story to cover the factory purchase. I had a long conversation with Mike who did admit he did not ask if he dealt with any dealers (which he now needs to do)...1st mistake.......after pressuring him to ask Talga about him dealing with us only then did Talga mention that he did. My concern is that factory direct sales were only supposed be limited to HAVASU when I brought that up to Mike 2 weeks ago after dropping Boat Brokers. Using dealers to accumulate info, performance specs and pricing options then buying elsewhere is not cool in my book. The factory at this time cannot provide the time involved working with a detailed customer purchase on a custom built boat. We were very professional, courteous, informative and responsive to to every issue and concern Talga had on purchasing a new Nordic. Again warranty and export certs can all be handled at a dealer not just the factory. Unfortunately not all potential clients are straight up, honest and conduct themselves in ethical fashion......I hope these poor business practices are not adopted by factory sales reps....I am still working with Mike on a fair resolution to this issue. Time will tell what direction everyone will take in the future....I am sure Nordic Gary will post as well.

Last edited by TSPM; 08-25-2007 at 10:52 AM.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bobl
When Talga called me the first thing that came to my mind was why is he calling me with technical questions, yet bought the boat straight from Nordic. After reading this thread I understand. I still try to offer any help I can.

Bob
Read my post above this one......We the dealers have the real live data in the real world....especially Nordics being used in the ocean (Where Talga will be using his 28)......We have all those stats...much more than the factory does...we were used....PERIOD
Old 08-25-2007, 11:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TSPM
Read my post above this one......We the dealers have the real live data in the real world....especially Nordics being used in the ocean (Where Talga will be using his 28)......We have all those stats...much more than the factory does...we were used....PERIOD
well paul first of all i am seriosly warning you not to call me with the words like dishonest or do not mention me as story teller ido not need to make your heart an iam not obligated to buy a boat from you with good faith i have answered your quetions and told you my side of the situation but you keep calling me a liar i am not achild and plaese one last time do not offend me listen what bob says from now on nordic sells noats directly to customers wheret here is no dealer is bob lying tooi loved thet nordic and iam buying it whatever happens and when i change my boats down in miami iwill goto the dealer becouse i need trade in and service after in STATES this boat is going to turkey i am buying it from factory i am putting everything in it and making it one of kind even if i have to steel it fom the factory(THAT BOAT IS A SEXY CHICK AND I AM GONNA SLEEP WITH I)........
Old 08-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Registered

and thanks alot like the guys bob ,raytart,steve for being a gentle help eventhough you do not likethe act too .i hink that is the main reason of this site to helpeachother...............

Quick Reply: how fast a 28 heat runs with a stock 525and xr drives

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.