how fast a 28 heat runs with a stock 525and xr drives >

how fast a 28 heat runs with a stock 525and xr drives

Notices

how fast a 28 heat runs with a stock 525and xr drives

Old 08-24-2007, 05:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how fast a 28 heat runs with a stock 525and xr drives

guys after big fights and insaults on the general boating discussion i have just made the deal wih mik on 08 nordic heat wood free with 525 i really have no idea how fast can it handle i ought the boat all the way from east coast to ship it europe becouse it has the sexiest look please help me how fast it goes and how can i make this boat alittle faster without breaking the stock engine since in europe nobady uderstands from hippers and chargers
thanks a milion
tc
Old 08-24-2007, 07:15 AM
Registered

With a spacer and the right prop you can get close to 80 gps if not over. read the thread about the drive spacers
Old 08-24-2007, 09:12 AM
Registered

See raytarts posts on here......he is getting 81 MPH with that set up...he is however running ITS.

Are you the guy from Turkey that we have been working with the past week?

Last edited by TSPM; 08-24-2007 at 09:53 AM.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe one of the dealers or the factory can chime in here.......
I heard somewhere (Lonnie?) that the factory realized they are mounting the drive and motors too high in the Heat (average 19"s X dimension), and are lowering that to 18"s on the new boats. That should result in much better out of the box performance.
Congratulations on your purchase. The Heat with a 525 is a great, trouble free performance combination. I would try Bravo 1 props in the 26/28" pitch range, and a Hydromotive P5-X prop in the 26" range. Try to maximize your stock engine performance while you're still under warranty, and then there's the Whipple 3.3 !
Regards,
Steve
Old 08-24-2007, 09:51 AM
Registered

Just posted this in GD.........

It gets better.......this guy has been calling the past week picking our brain on options and putting packages and pricing together for him. His name is TALGA. He has now bypassed us and contacted the factory directly to buy a boat to ship to Turkey.....ergo the above shipping company TURKON LTD He mentioned NOTHING to the factory that he has been working with us the dealer for the past week....now he went to the NORDIC forum and has continued his campaign there saying he was insulted on the GD forum and still needs info.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TSPM
Just posted this in GD.........

It gets better.......this guy has been calling the past week picking our brain on options and putting packages and pricing together for him. His name is TALGA. He has now bypassed us and contacted the factory directly to buy a boat to ship to Turkey.....ergo the above shipping company TURKON LTD He mentioned NOTHING to the factory that he has been working with us the dealer for the past week....now he went to the NORDIC forum and has continued his campaign there saying he was insulted on the GD forum and still needs info.
first of all i called you only two times each for five minutes and it is my right to search what is the best i am soryy you would better hang up on anybody that asks something to you if it bothers you so much i am not obligate to buy if you answered two questions about.another point i am gonna ship this boat from georgia savannah port by the shipment company TURKON last and the most important issue my custom broker warned me that i could only buy a boat frm the maker for certification and documentation issues.for the insault part i made asearch last year for a donzi and shopped aroun again ended up buying from a broker the guys pissed of and insaulted me here again
Old 08-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tc 0707
first of all i called you only two times each for five minutes and it is my right to search what is the best i am soryy you would better hang up on anybody that asks something to you if it bothers you so much i am not obligate to buy if you answered two questions about.another point i am gonna ship this boat from georgia savannah port by the shipment company TURKON last and the most important issue my custom broker warned me that i could only buy a boat frm the maker for certification and documentation issues.for the insault part i made asearch last year for a donzi and shopped aroun again ended up buying from a broker the guys pissed of and insaulted me here again
You knew very well your were working with a dealer.......we ship overseas and it makes zero difference if you purchase from a dealer or MFG to ship to Europe.......we spent way more than 5 minutes on your 3 calls to us......you had requested we price out a full 496 ho Heat package for you and you would call back for the numbers......and you also got pricing packages and info on Adrenaline boats from us well.....ONE QUESTION....did you tell the factory you had worked with a dealer???

We have no problem answering questions for potential client....BUT when they go around us to the factory after collecting all their data and say nothing to the factory about working with a dealer....well that is where I have the problem here.

Last edited by TSPM; 08-24-2007 at 10:13 AM.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:22 AM
Registered

You knew very well your were working with a dealer.......we ship overseas and it makes zero difference if you purchase from a dealer or MFG to ship to Europe.......we spent way more than 5 minutes on your 3 calls to us......you had requested we price out a full 496 ho Heat package for you and you would call back for the numbers......and you also got pricing packages and info on Adrenaline boats from us well.....ONE QUESTION....did you tell the factory you had worked with a dealer???

We have no problem answering questions for potential client....BUT when they go around us to the factory after collecting all their data and say nothing to the factory about working with a dealer....well that is where I have the problem here.
dear paul
if you speak with the factory you will understand i am paying 10 grand more then your price the issue is since there are no dealers and warranty back up in my country i can only buy a boat from the factory i stay in the us half o the year if i buy aboat i will definetly buy a boat from the dealer for tradein issues later on i do not understand why there is not much understanding from the dealer member of this site you dont only live to earn money sometimes it better you earn a friend come on thats enough
Old 08-24-2007, 10:25 AM
Registered

TALGA................

ONE QUESTION....did you tell the factory you had worked with a dealer???
Old 08-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Registered

TALGA................

ONE QUESTION....did you tell the factory you had worked with a dealer???
yes paul i specificly told them thati asked some prices to a dealer and they told me i should eal ith a dealer and then i told them as i am telling you this boat is gonna be overseas and my customs want me to buy it from the factory otherwise they wont allow me to registerthe boat since there is no service nor a dealer to back up my warranty if i sell it to someone else later on.....and if i buy a boat here i know all the dealer down in boca west palm bech pompano beach orican even buy from you since i have to trade inmy boat here

Quick Reply: how fast a 28 heat runs with a stock 525and xr drives

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.