MCPA Nashville Poker Run >

MCPA Nashville Poker Run

Notices

MCPA Nashville Poker Run

Old 08-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MCPA Nashville Poker Run

Wow, what a turn out of Nordic brothers, out of town friends, and hot boats for our poker run last week. I think we had 6 local Heats (Tom, me, Jerry, Bubba, ?, and new NashvegasNordicNavy member Robert) 1 Thor (Phil), and 2 Flames (Scott and ? with Gary's former boat) in Saturday's poker run. Even though he ran into mechanical difficulties, the world famous Mayor McCheese aka Butch Fletcher got his Heat out the garage for the Friday downtown run. Another seldom seen Heat showed up Saturday, Don......I knew you guys still had your boats . The Statement team showed up with a new 42' powered by Mercury Racing 1100s, wow what a boat............
I believe there are pics on facebook, some videos coming, and some pics on the MCPA forum.
here's a link to some pics shot by our friend, and former Nordic owner, Cora Farris.
www.corafarrisphotography.com
It was good seeing all you guys and gals last weekend.
BTW, I ordered some parts from Mike Chandler this week. He says hello and the company's business is trending up. He says they are selling their new 29' deck boat the way they used to sell Heats. I am glad our Nordic brand made it through what had to be very tough times during the recession, and is selling new boats and developing new models.
Best Regards,
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 08-02-2012 at 10:15 PM.