Philadelphia Area >

Philadelphia Area

Notices

Philadelphia Area

Old 08-19-2010, 03:43 PM
jln
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just got the 28 a few weeks ago. i missed you and Mark the last few times in NE MD . try and catch up before the seasons over.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:35 PM
Registered

yes as bill says we are planning a trip down for labor day weekend. boating sat-sun come home monday early am. jeff and i will be there this weekend saturday. planning a trip to rock hall saturday for lunch and then up to the sassafrass or boheimia for a hang and swim.... roll call?
Old 08-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Waterman's Saturday....anybody in?
Old 08-19-2010, 08:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mookymonkey
yes as bill says we are planning a trip down for labor day weekend. boating sat-sun come home monday early am. jeff and i will be there this weekend saturday. planning a trip to rock hall saturday for lunch and then up to the sassafrass or boheimia for a hang and swim.... roll call?
sorry, little misunderstanding, i meant a ride from the naughty down to jelly fish joels. i remember you guys were talking before that you don't run down, and you put in near the naught goose. maybe we'll catch you guys coming back on saturday, were going to the naught goose for dinner on saturday. really want to see fireboats cat.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jdub
Waterman's Saturday....anybody in?
Don't you have something to drop off this weekend????
Old 08-20-2010, 09:53 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Next MD trip Sept 4th and 5th. Boat will be ready now I think truck needs a trans. Man I can't win! Mark might have to tow the cat down and leave his boat home? Who's in for the 4th and 5th. I would guess rooms will go fast if not already gone?
Old 09-05-2010, 08:39 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Sorry we never made it down to the bay this weekend. Plans changed at the last minute, turns out we coulda/shoulda went anyway. Looking for at least one more trip down last week in Sept for Marks birthday. Run to red Eyes most likely depending on weather and Jellies will be closed. Think their last weekend was this one past? We'll be out on the river today if anyone else is out look us up.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:35 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

OK, it's gonna be chilly but looks like this weekend might be it for the season. I'll be on the riveron Sat and or Sun. Would be nice to get together one last time for some run time. I know Mookey is in Anybody else think they'll be out? Filled the tanks up on Sunday and was out for an hour in the rain. Had Mark on board for a few 100 mph passes then went in.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Registered

fireboat, where about on river are you guys gonna be, gonna probably go out for a little on one of the days, just to burn up some fuel
Old 09-29-2010, 08:44 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

We usually anchor up in the Tully cove. Since it's going to be cool out I would say after lunch time to give it a chance to warm up. We've been running down to the Navy Yard too, Mark has your number doesn't he? Which day is better for you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.