Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Philadelphia Area >

Philadelphia Area

Notices

Philadelphia Area

Old 09-29-2010, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

afternoon is good, hoping for saturday but will have to wait and see what the river looks like, make sure there isn't alot of debris from the rain. might go south for dinner to dave and busters or something. not sure if mark has my number, i will have to check in my boat if i have his.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:25 PM
Registered

had your #... probably lost in the shuffle by now. send it out to me...
Old 09-29-2010, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

saw you guys out on sat. (fireboat) we were returning from the NE river down at the bay. one of these days i will catch up with you guys to meet you. I dont think ill make it out. found an oil leak i need to fix and i have the other boat to deal with to comming up for the winter. Ill keeep that in till end of Oct. Maybe you will see the Allicat ( 38 ocean yacht) cruise the river in the next few weekends. I have been using both, the cig more recently so its time to run the ocean a little too.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:44 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Allicat, saw you go by, where you by yourself? It looked like you where concentrating on something. Just put more oil in, I do it all the time, it just blows out the valve covers anyway, LOL. Demag we'll catch up for sure one of these days. Mark, sorry I didn't return your call today. Uncle died this morning and I'll be leaving for Pittsburg tomorrow for the services on Friday and to bring my parents back. Looks like Sunday is gonna be the river day for me. Man it never stops piling on does it?
Old 10-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot
Allicat, saw you go by, where you by yourself? It looked like you where concentrating on something. Just put more oil in, I do it all the time, it just blows out the valve covers anyway, LOL. Demag we'll catch up for sure one of these days. Mark, sorry I didn't return your call today. Uncle died this morning and I'll be leaving for Pittsburg tomorrow for the services on Friday and to bring my parents back. Looks like Sunday is gonna be the river day for me. Man it never stops piling on does it?
where is was everybody nice runner water sunday
Old 10-04-2010, 11:15 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Never made it back in time to get out last weekend. Might get out just to burn some gas before putting it up for the winter. Have a few projects to try and get done before it gets too cold. Finish the flame job, doubtful. Change the windshields, good chance. Finish up some rigging details and change the rest of the gauges.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:43 AM
Registered

im winterizing at the end of this week. insurance layup starts on oct 15. probably adding a dual ram steering system over the winter so im already starting to save up for that. kind of a slow summer with the delay on bills boat but looking forward to next year...
Old 10-06-2010, 02:07 PM
Registered

Mine is laid up for the winter already.

I wouldnt mind going for a ride though....
Old 10-06-2010, 02:37 PM
jln
Registered

im done... official count down until spring 2011 starts. approx 180 days until spring!!! wow that sounds bad...see you guys next year..jeff
Old 10-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Registered

I'll be out there this weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.