Portland Pig Roast and Fireworks >

Portland Pig Roast and Fireworks

Notices

Portland Pig Roast and Fireworks

Old 07-14-2011, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Time
Yeah, and I didn't tell you about the trouble I got into walking home by myself... apparently I wasn't supposed to be walking in "their" area. Was surprised how ghetto it got when the sun went down!!!
Where was this?
Old 07-14-2011, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Where was this?
I think the hotel was called The Inn at Middletown.

This was the first time we were ever in Middletown, but it sure didn't make a good impression on the Fairfield County peeps. Apparently there is the good part of Middletown and the bad part of Middletown. We must have been in the bad part! My first memory of Middletown was stopping at the Rite Aid and waiting in the car while my wife went in to grab some gum. Some digusting chick rolls up in her beater and parks next to me. She walks into Rite Aid in just her socks. Her white socks were completely black on the bottom....gross!
Old 07-14-2011, 09:49 AM
Registered

Haha, welcome to Middletown crackers!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 791 Likes on 373 Posts

our boat is putting together a group of steller girls for this pig roast!!!! i hope i dont dissappoint!!!! hahaha. i know we owe kev an A team.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
our boat is putting together a group of steller girls for this pig roast!!!! i hope i dont dissappoint!!!! hahaha. i know we owe kev an A team.
Ok, the other group were the opening acts, these are the headliners Justin??!! Hahaha, lookin forward your main event! Hahaha, your funny. Scot, it may be worth the trip in that OL of yours for this one........
Old 07-14-2011, 10:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Scot. I'm probably not going to be able to make this one.... but it sounds like fun. If my plans change I can try to give one of you guys a ring.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:31 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
How do I erase my last post...I'm in now!!

This sounds like a lot of fun.... $hit, I might just have to change my plans....
Old 07-14-2011, 11:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by kreed
Ok, the other group were the opening acts, these are the headliners Justin??!! Hahaha, lookin forward your main event! Hahaha, your funny. Scot, it may be worth the trip in that OL of yours for this one........

I don't want to get close to that 292 and risk getting booked for statutory rape!

I'm (re)adjusting my valves on Sat. AM. If big daddy takes the trip up north, and if he'll have my sorry azz on his boat, I'll take a ride with him.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:27 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
I think the hotel was called The Inn at Middletown.

This was the first time we were ever in Middletown, but it sure didn't make a good impression on the Fairfield County peeps. Apparently there is the good part of Middletown and the bad part of Middletown. We must have been in the bad part! My first memory of Middletown was stopping at the Rite Aid and waiting in the car while my wife went in to grab some gum. Some digusting chick rolls up in her beater and parks next to me. She walks into Rite Aid in just her socks. Her white socks were completely black on the bottom....gross!
There is no good part of Middletown
Old 07-14-2011, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
There is no good part of Middletown
Agreed....

If I go I have a few Blonde passengers joining as well...all depends how I run tomorrow!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.