Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Northeast US
Portland Pig Roast and Fireworks >

Portland Pig Roast and Fireworks

Notices

Portland Pig Roast and Fireworks

Old 07-13-2011, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am there for sure. I think this is going to get really big. I saw it on Facebook last night. Getting a lot of attention. Plus this weekends weather is looking awesome!!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:14 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Yeah i wish I could have been like a salmon and made it up river for my once a year run. Are you guys stayin out htere for the night? When I get back from vacation I will be organizing to trips one for Block and one for an overnight in Port Jeff. I will keep you posted. kev this party on Saturday seems like a good opportunity to take some new avatar pics for yourself. If Jeff shows up for this he can officially log on 5 hours for the 2011 season. I think I am heading out Thursday afternoon Kev I think you and Scot should bring the beast out!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Scot, if Pat doesnt get his props in time, maybe you guys could jump on the Magoo boat? Will be good to see the boat getting used for something besides a greenhouse.
Do you think Magoo would make it there before 7pm?

Originally Posted by 4195
Yeah i wish I could have been like a salmon and made it up river for my once a year run. Are you guys stayin out htere for the night? When I get back from vacation I will be organizing to trips one for Block and one for an overnight in Port Jeff. I will keep you posted. kev this party on Saturday seems like a good opportunity to take some new avatar pics for yourself. If Jeff shows up for this he can officially log on 5 hours for the 2011 season. I think I am heading out Thursday afternoon Kev I think you and Scot should bring the beast out!
I'm not sure how much interest I have in going to Port Jeff, but I'm certainly into BI.

Gotta work Thursday, looks like it will have to be you, Kev, and the bluefish for that outing...
Old 07-13-2011, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

[QUOTE=SS930;3451449]Do you think Magoo would make it there before 7pm?

I'm not sure how much interest I have in going to Port Jeff,

Scot, no, Magoo will be there around 4 is my guess. About 4 hrs late as usual. Last time we hooked up, he actually slept over night at Between the Bridges so he wouldnt be late in the AM...and we still had to wait outside the bridge for him! Hahaha!.............. Jeff, we got a young child with us too this Saturday so if your stuck for a baby sitter, you wont be alone!...........And oh Scot, Port Jeff is NOT a greenhouse, its a marina! A nice one at that, you should reconsider it.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This looks like fun, but unfortuantely I have old HS friends coming into town and they want to take the boat over to my Dad's restaurant in Westport. Plus, one of them has to be on land in Norwalk at 6.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
This looks like fun, but unfortuantely I have old HS friends coming into town and they want to take the boat over to my Dad's restaurant in Westport. Plus, one of them has to be on land in Norwalk at 6.
Is your bro gonna be around? This will prolly be similar to his event.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Is your bro gonna be around? This will prolly be similar to his event.
Not sure..I'm sure he'll chime in. Sadly, I'm not sure there is going to be a big organized island party this year in Westport.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Friday my wheels come in, just got tracking #

I'm going to snap a few avatar pics this weekend providing she runs right, it should be a contest

Last edited by WildThing47; 07-13-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad to hear it!
Old 07-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by madhatter42
Friday my wheels come in, just got tracking #

I'm going to snap a few avatar pics this weekend providing she runs right, it should be a contest
Pat, you comin to the pig roast with some avitar worthy passengers???? (excluding Scotty too hotty)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.