2016 Hudson Friends and Family Fun Run

Notices

2016 Hudson Friends and Family Fun Run

Old 10-02-2016, 09:00 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by CBlakeNS
Wow, what a weekend! Back to Virginia too quick! Glad the rain held off so we could get the run in without a drop! It was great seeing and meeting new friends. Thank you Jonathan and Chris for your dedicated hard work putting the run together. I have to give a big shout out to Neil Hyman as well for letting me on his crew for the 2nd year in a row for this run. What a stand up guy! Hope to haul my boat up from Virginia next year and making it a long weekend.

Tim - I have quite a few videos from my GoPro, I was going to try to edit and put some of it together but I would rather you have some of the footage to put in the main video so more people will see it. What is the e-mail address I need to share it with, I will try to get it uploaded tomorrow night for you.

Blake
Use my GMAIL Address ... sharkeyimages@

Thank you !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 10-02-2016, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off I can't thank Chris and Jonathan enough for all their hard work and dedication that they put into this event. I also want to personally thank them for helping me in my handicap situation. A big thanks to Chris, Jonathan, Paul and Tom for getting me in and out of the restaurant and making it so I can hang out with everyone. Without them helping me I would not have not have been able to attend. I would also like to thank Tim Sharkey once again for coming on board for another year. Its always nice to see the familiar faces and the new faces every year. It wasn't easy crawling in and out of my boat and steering with a broken wrist and a compound fractured heel up on a bunch of pillows. A big thanks again because without their help I couldn't have made the event and the dinner.
Ritchie DeGraff
Old 10-02-2016, 09:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CBlakeNS
Wow, what a weekend! Back to Virginia too quick! Glad the rain held off so we could get the run in without a drop! It was great seeing and meeting new friends. Thank you Jonathan and Chris for your dedicated hard work putting the run together. I have to give a big shout out to Neil Hyman as well for letting me on his crew for the 2nd year in a row for this run. What a stand up guy! Hope to haul my boat up from Virginia next year and making it a long weekend.

Tim - I have quite a few videos from my GoPro, I was going to try to edit and put some of it together but I would rather you have some of the footage to put in the main video so more people will see it. What is the e-mail address I need to share it with, I will try to get it uploaded tomorrow night for you.

Blake
Anytime Blake. Thanks for all of your help. You are a great crew mate. Happy to have you aboard and you are always welcome.
Old 10-02-2016, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Missed ya buddy
Originally Posted by OL40SVX
Can't get a better pilot than Justin!! Sounds like everyone had a great time.
Old 10-02-2016, 10:19 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

After a continuous 15 hours of editing photos, I am pleased to announce they are all now online !
Sorry for those that I may have missed, but hopefully we will have VIDEO of you to make up for it !

2016 Hudson River Run Photo Gallery Link

Old 10-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Well , the weather held out for us and we were able to pull off another great run. I'm sorry the people that bailed were not there. Thanks for everyone that traveled hours and the local guys for being there and making this a great event. I want to thank Tim Sharkey. He kept in touch with us about the weather and pilot all night on Friday. He is a stand up guy and one of the best photographers in the industry. And of course just like everyone else, I cant wait to see the video and pics. I also want to thank Old Savannah, David and his staff killed it again. The food was fantastic. Thanks to Joe, once again bringing up one of his work of art boats. But also letting us use the helicopter for the video and pictures. We couldn't find anyone for our date. Without his help there wouldn't be pic and video. And last but not least, I want to thank one of the best guys I know, Chris you are a rock star buddy. With everything going on this year with my business, There is no way I could have done this with out you. You run your own business, have a family, and still make time for me and this run. The time that you have put in is priceless. I have definitely made a great friend. You are the best (older) little brother a guy could ask for.

Chris and I have started a relationship with the museum next door to Old Savannah. Next year we will try to make it even better then this year. And we will be able to have a lot more boats. I hope everyone has a good winter . And hopefully we stay in touch with each other on OSO.

Thanks again to everyone
Jonathan
Old 10-02-2016, 10:53 PM
Registered

Not one pic of me??!the yellow hustler?
Old 10-02-2016, 11:21 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by Younggun253
Not one pic of me??!the yellow hustler?
This one ?

Old 10-03-2016, 12:43 AM
Registered

Yes that is it,.anymore?.why not on your website?..thankyou
Old 10-03-2016, 01:24 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by Younggun253
Yes that is it,.anymore?.why not on your website?..thankyou
Because I only have VIDEO of you...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.