Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Outerlimits
Looking for a Stiletto >

Looking for a Stiletto

Notices

Looking for a Stiletto

Old 06-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

You can argue all you want.... I've seen this boat personally, it is beautiful and priced to move http://performanceboatcenter.com/boa...sp?boat_id=522
Old 06-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For what its worth the boat recieved back to back best rigging awards in its last two poker runs, one had 100+ boat field. Somebody is going to get a nice boat!!
Old 06-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 792 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by links
For what its worth the boat recieved back to back best rigging awards in its last two poker runs, one had 100+ boat field. Somebody is going to get a nice boat!!
Links, never meant to bash/trash your boat. I am sure its a beautiful piece. As is Richaton's...Just saying they arent real bargains. So you may be sitting a while. Buyers now adays want bargains. I know I do. My comments were never to be taken personal. If you look at the current market, 100k goes a lot further than it used too, let alone 199k.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
Links, never meant to bash/trash your boat. I am sure its a beautiful piece. As is Richaton's...Just saying they arent real bargains. So you may be sitting a while. Buyers now adays want bargains. I know I do. My comments were never to be taken personal. If you look at the current market, 100k goes a lot further than it used too, let alone 199k.
No offense takin. I know the market, I also know the difference between bravo and #6 as well as 502's and 572's will all the good stuff inside and out. I also know once you put oil in them they are all just used equipment but you must compare apples to apples and although the 3 37's we are currently comparing are probably the cleanest on the market it is only fair to compare model year and cost of hardware it takes to build each one when trying to put a market value on them. The 199K? well thats just a # the broker put on it, They gotta try for the moon. I see close to 150K and its history. I dont think anyone on this site or any other can argue about that!!
Old 06-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No offense takin. I know the market, I also know the difference between bravo and #6 as well as 502's and 572's will all the good stuff inside and out. I also know once you put oil in them they are all just used equipment but you must compare apples to apples and although the 3 37's we are currently comparing are probably the cleanest on the market it is only fair to compare model year and cost of hardware it takes to build each one when trying to put a market value on them. The 199K? well thats just a # the broker put on it, They gotta try for the moon. I see close to 150K and its history. I dont think anyone on this site or any other can argue about that!!
That's a lot of boat for $150k given the condition.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

nice clean motor shot of the 97 for sale (cig92)
Attached Thumbnails Looking for a Stiletto-img952012062095112105.jpg  
Old 06-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice clean rigging, is the rest of the boat as nice?
Old 06-28-2012, 06:54 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Links your boat is my favorite OL! I know what is it is like to rerig a clean exceptional boat, and then have people compare price wise to another boat online and wonder why the price difference. A lot of 10 year old boats are beat, it appears that for every hour of use you have at least an hour of maintaining or cleaning. I think your expectation of $150k is doable you just need a. Real buyer to look at it. Good luck!
Old 06-28-2012, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by n20michael
Nice clean rigging, is the rest of the boat as nice?
yeah super nice clean boat. always garage kept and the owner is about as anal as they come. Cig92 owns the boat. pm him if you want more pics
Old 06-28-2012, 02:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4195
Links your boat is my favorite OL! I know what is it is like to rerig a clean exceptional boat, and then have people compare price wise to another boat online and wonder why the price difference. A lot of 10 year old boats are beat, it appears that for every hour of use you have at least an hour of maintaining or cleaning. I think your expectation of $150k is doable you just need a. Real buyer to look at it. Good luck!
Thank You. When I run the boat I do spend a fair amount of time cleaning and going over the boat and motors but that is all part of having a boat of this caliber if you want it to look good and run good and this boat does both better than any boat I know except for the 36 Skater we did a total rerig on. It gets awards at every run it does as well. And its just a little faster.......Ok its a lot faster!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.