Looking for a Stiletto >

Looking for a Stiletto

Notices

Looking for a Stiletto

Old 06-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Stiletto89
No Bob isn't my Father. He has a nice 97 Stiletto that I'd love to take but he still races it sometimes. He has the one with the knife on the side. And really don't care about bravos or 6's just as long the engines are dependable. Don't want to have to work on them all the time. Boat will be used every nice weekend.
Bob Bowmans old boat is up for sale.. Its got fresh power, fresh drives, fresh Tranny, and new interoir. A great deal can be had on this boat, PM your a number for details and i will call you... Serious buyer only, boat will sell for less then 115k.

also, to my knowledge, this boat was never raced.

Last edited by Boomer35; 06-21-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob sold his to a guy from New York last week
Old 06-21-2012, 08:13 PM
Registered

$25k in upgrades since the pics were taken. ZERO hours on fresh motors, drives and headers.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...incognito.html
Old 06-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by richanton
$25k in upgrades since the pics were taken. ZERO hours on fresh motors, drives and headers.

Beautiful job
Old 06-22-2012, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Very nice boat!!
Old 06-22-2012, 01:09 PM
Registered

Put over 100K in mine since I bought it. Boat needs nothing and it shows.
You may find one for 100K but you may also need to put that in it!!
Old 06-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Registered

I agree with you. I pulled mine off the market because I got cold feet, but I did have a few tire kickers (who never actually came to the see the boat by the way) who said things like "I can buy such and such boat for $90k". Oh yeah, then you should go buy it. What they didn't realize is someone could have GIVEN them that other boat and they couldn't make it look anywhere near as nice as mine for my asking price. Never mind the time and aggravation involved.

Links, you've got a beautiful boat there, someone will come snatch it up and get themselves a great deal.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Registered

I agree with you. I pulled mine off the market because I got cold feet, but I did have a few tire kickers (who never actually came to the see the boat by the way) who said things like "I can buy such and such boat for $90k". Oh yeah, then you should go buy it. What they didn't realize is someone could have GIVEN them that other boat and they couldn't make it look anywhere near as nice as mine for my asking price. Never mind the time and aggravation involved.

Links, you've got a beautiful boat there, someone will come snatch it up and get themselves a great deal.
Can't even buy the drive lines for what I'm asking. I agree with you, someone will buy it and get a lot of value for their money. The boat does everything its suppose to, just doesn't do it for me anymore. Been running over a hundred since the mid 80's, its time!!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 374 Posts

Boat looks incredible, but unfortunately you have too much emotional attachment (not a bad thing) skewing your view of its real value. Just my opinion. market determines worth, not the owner. Just look at the liquidator. Original asking was 189k and now 129k. And it still hasn't sold, yet has 6's and reasonable power. The list goes on and on...
Old 06-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 2fast9tech2
Boat looks incredible, but unfortunately you have too much emotional attachment (not a bad thing) skewing your view of its real value. Just my opinion. market determines worth, not the owner. Just look at the liquidator. Original asking was 189k and now 129k. And it still hasn't sold, yet has 6's and reasonable power. The list goes on and on...
Bullcrap! You get what you pay for. If you are looking for an awesome big power #6 turn key boat, Links boat is worth every penny and then some. You just don't know the value of what you are looking at. I have a big power #6 boat and I paid good money for it, I spent even more on upgrades and it is a turn key 125mph+ V bottom. If you are looking for something that is a dependable FAST #6 Beast, you are going to have to pay for it. I have re- rigged a boat with brand new big power and drives from the ground up. The costs are astronomical plus the time and aggravation. All of the people that think you can build a really nice boat cheaper than what some of the nicer #6 boats can be bought for are showing thier own ignorance as to what it costs to build, operate and maintain one of these boats. EVERY one that I know that has tried has ended up with a semi completed boat that does not perform like it should and you never hear anything else from them. They move on trying to pawn thier project off on someone else and they never actually enjoy running it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.