Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Sorry to see the DomZ thread go... >

Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

Notices

Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

Old 10-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

Too bad the tread got deleted,, potential Pantera buyers should be aware of their dealings..
Old 10-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts
Default Re: Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

Absolutley 100% correct. That is information that any buyer SHOULD be aware of. The moderator acted with a definite bias when deleting the thread even though Sonny asked for it. No disrespect to Sonny intended, but I'm sure nobody wants to be in the position he has been in the past few years.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Registered

I thought the original poster (Otis) had to delete it? Seems like the modetator has an itchy trigger finger. I know my post on this thread about a week ago was removed without informing me.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I missed alot, did he finally get his boat delivered?
Old 10-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Registered

I respect Bobs decision, Sonny asked and thats that.

On the other hand there have been SEVERAL other threads deleted over the past couple of years that should NEVER have been,,, people should be aware before they plunk 100,000 or more down on a boat they are expecting in 6 months only to be boatless over 2 years later..
Old 10-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 105mph_38_2003
I missed alot, did he finally get his boat delivered?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had nothing to do with the thread getting deleted !! Maybe it was causing Sonny a headache with these knuckleheads and Sonny just wanted it to end and get his boat.

I didnt relieze anyone could request a thread be deleted. I thought only the moderator,OSO,or the thread starter could delete the thread, I dont care for alot of stupid threads on the board..but I sure dont go asking to have them deleted. This thread needed to stay to protect potential buyers of the horrible problems Pantara is having delivering boats in a reasonable time frame. They cant deny it, Its there own fault and problem I respest Sonny, but It was pure BS that Pantara24 went and deleted it w/o talking with me first. If Sonny had asked me to delete it , it would have been gone long ago
Old 10-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Registered

otis311, sonny did post asking for you to remove the thread i read it before it was deleted.i give pantera credit for not giving up like a few other south florida manufactures and boat dealers that have done recentley in these tough times. they have delivered quite a few boats in the last couple of months and seem to be turning things around.i think sonny had posted that he would be down picking up his boat next month since he had decided on a few new upgrades on his last post.i wish pantera luck in very tough economic times. they are fighters and a great family !!! robert

Last edited by speed buff; 10-11-2005 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The following is exactly what Sonny wrote.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Daddy seams to have a good handle on what's going on, It was a series of problems in my opinion. A few too many people, too many people sitting on one side, all people being older and not able to get out quickly and the wake issue. Very sad.

On another note: Otis do you mind hitting delete on this thread I think everyone has had the chance to speak about this and now it is just re-hashing over and over. Now that everything is complete and they are getting the second engine installed we'll start a new thread showing Jewels floating and my only issue will be if this thing does not run over 95MPH. Thanks all.

Sonny Bonacio.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

95mph

ps-I would hate to see your fuel bill for the weekend

Quick Reply: Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.