Sorry to see the DomZ thread go... >

Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

Notices

Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

Old 12-22-2005, 05:10 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

Originally Posted by speed buff
outdriveman, why not call pepe or jo back and work out your differences personally ?
Evidently that isn't working....nor was court....
Old 12-22-2005, 07:16 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by georges
outdrivenman, why do you CAPITALIZE the first letter of every word in your post?
Don't you know you should only capitalize the first word after a period, unless it is a Name?
Sorry about the english lesson, but I as an immigrant, had to learn english when I came to this country when I was 14, so I just figured most people that were born here would have a good handle on the language by now, and it just really bothers me to witness the amount of illiteracy so rampant here!
Absolutely!! I can't believe some of the things that are written on OSO.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man this is the same old crap that has been written forever on this topic. Outdrive man you obviously have nothing good to say and from the sounds of it don't have anything invested in this issue. You obviously are riding your fathers shirt tails, do you even have a boat of your own? Or do you go and beg Daddy for the keys to his so you can go impress your friends? Trust me I am not going to defend anyones position here. 2 years is WAY too long to wait for a boat that you have already put money down on but this issue should be discussed between Pantera and the parties involved not anyone else. As for those of you who think that this should be an open topic so noone else gets screwed and to ruin Pantera's reputiation. Its going to take alot more than writing crap in here to shut their business down. You don't stay in business for 30 years on accident. And believe me I would bet only 5% of the people putting money down on a Pantera even log on to OSO. Also Outdrive Man if this issue of getting paid by Pantera should be discussed between Pantera and your Father and if it is as big of an issue as you make it out to be why isn't your Father defending him self on here? Also if Pantera isn't making their court ordered payments then they should be taken back into court and delt with accordingly. That being said either the money isn't that big an issue and your blowing this way out of proportion or your one of those people that just wants to trash talk and put down a company without really doing anything about it. Just my 2 cents
Old 12-22-2005, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As For My Grammar It Is Oso`s System That Changes The Capitalization. As For My Boats I Own A 2004 21` Polaris Jet Boat As Well As A Set Of 2003 Polaris Genesis I Pwc`s, Which I Think Is Pretty Good For 24. As For My Dad Getting On Here, He Would Rather Let Me Handle It On This Front As For Pantera Being Shut Down, Foreclosure On Them Is Currently On The Table. Jo Should Be Getting The Documents Containing The Final Solution This Week Just Before Christmas. As For Airing This Out On Oso. History Has Taught Me That Every-time I Open This Topic On Here Jo Decides To Send A Check. As For Pantera`s Legal Problems Go To The Miami Dade Court Records Web Page Enter Pantera And You Will See That There Are Plenty Of People Currently Waiting On Money I Mean Really Ask Jo Why The Blue 36` Didn`t Go To Texas As It Was Suppose To With Several Other Boats That The Same Dealer Also Ordered.none Of Which Were Completed. All Of This Is Public Record For Anyone Interested To Read. As For You Mr Big Daddy Lend Pantera The $100,000 They Currently Owe My Family And It Can Be Your Problem. Thing Is They Used The Money That My Family Sent For A Boat To Bankroll Their Racing Now That The Money Is Gone They Can No Longer Race. I Only Ride My Fathers Coattails In The Same Fashion That Your Hero Jo Does. Only Difference Is I Own And Paid For All Of My Boats In Closing I Don't Have To Ruin Pantera`s Reputation They Did A Good Job Of That On Their Own

Last edited by outdrive man; 12-22-2005 at 02:06 PM.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Registered

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=74288

Last edited by outdrive man; 12-22-2005 at 02:34 PM.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:36 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

outdrive man,

please see the rules of this forum.

thread closed.