Pantera Molds are for sale >

Pantera Molds are for sale

Notices

Pantera Molds are for sale

Old 10-08-2017, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Usually only happens on suspicious accounts !
my screen name is my real name and it's the same name I use on every forum. I made a name on here 5 years ago when I was looking at Baja outlaws and had a Baja islander. 64coupe aka Steve had gotten me into pantera's over the past 3 or 4 years as my Baja turned out to be a piece of ****. I've always been more involved with my seadoo's, bikes, and cars, but now getting older I kinda like the boats. Not new to boating, been doing it my whole life. I've fallen on hard times too in the past and feel a little for Pepe. I've spoken to him and he's not a bad person, just fell on hard times. The guy is still helping his customers after all of this and I think something has to be said for that. Am I still suspicious?
Old 10-09-2017, 11:26 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by rak rua
Very slow typist...........
I have laughed so hard over this comment -- 15 mins worth - that I'm sweating I had no idea that you were this funny.

For some reason that is really funny.

Sorry
Old 10-09-2017, 11:28 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Let's focus on whats really important ! How the hell does a member of 5 years only have 6 post ?
This is funny to -- holy crap there is some funny comments here LMFAO
Old 10-10-2017, 04:58 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
I have laughed so hard over this comment -- 15 mins worth - that I'm sweating I had no idea that you were this funny.

For some reason that is really funny.

Sorry
BUP, the way you share you're wealth of experience and knowledge (most of which is over my head) with this forum, makes my little contributions look insignificant. I'm happy it made you smile.

@ Wboulton, there's good lurkers and bad lurkers, I reckon you're in the clear.

RR
Old 10-10-2017, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
my screen name is my real name and it's the same name I use on every forum. I made a name on here 5 years ago when I was looking at Baja outlaws and had a Baja islander. 64coupe aka Steve had gotten me into pantera's over the past 3 or 4 years as my Baja turned out to be a piece of ****. I've always been more involved with my seadoo's, bikes, and cars, but now getting older I kinda like the boats. Not new to boating, been doing it my whole life. I've fallen on hard times too in the past and feel a little for Pepe. I've spoken to him and he's not a bad person, just fell on hard times. The guy is still helping his customers after all of this and I think something has to be said for that. Am I still suspicious?

Take some time and go into the court filings https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/off...ardSearch.aspx regarding Pantera boats, Pantera poerboat ( they used a number of names) and you'll find significant judgments against them going back almost as long as they have been in business. Do a search here and you'll find stories that are representative of a bad business and apparently someone (Berk) finally took the time and money to take them to court and now they have no molds. Maybe they'll do better selling logo wear or does Berk own the logo also ?

Last edited by Interceptor; 10-10-2017 at 09:25 AM.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Registered

That's any manufacturer of cars or boats, I see it all the time. Look up any manufacturer and you'll find tons against them all the way back to the beginning. Doesn't mean anything.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

That's any manufacturer of cars or boats, I see it all the time. Look up any manufacturer and you'll find tons against them all the way back to the beginning. Doesn't mean anything.

Doesn't mean anything? It actually means they dont take the time to resolve small issues that bloom into big problems. An occasional crazy customer is one thing. Years of judgments is another thing completely.

Florida, the sunny state for shady people.... Cant be said enough. South Florida is its own microcosm of lawlessness.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Actually it means they were very dishonest and lost their business. Just think if they hadn't screwed a bunch of people they could still be making boat or retired and sold the molds for a profit.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts

I think if you were screwed out of thousands of dollars you my think differently
Old 10-10-2017, 12:56 PM
Registered

I've been screwed out of plenty of money, **** happens. I'm just saying they're not bad people and they weren't out looking to screw people. What happened, happened. It's a sad story and sad for all parties involved.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.