Like Tree73Likes

Pantera Molds are for sale

Reply
Old 10-08-2017, 02:30 PM
  #21
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Doylestown, pa
My Boats: 28 Pantera, Seadoo RXPX 300
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCCJoe View Post
Usually only happens on suspicious accounts !
my screen name is my real name and it's the same name I use on every forum. I made a name on here 5 years ago when I was looking at Baja outlaws and had a Baja islander. 64coupe aka Steve had gotten me into pantera's over the past 3 or 4 years as my Baja turned out to be a piece of ****. I've always been more involved with my seadoo's, bikes, and cars, but now getting older I kinda like the boats. Not new to boating, been doing it my whole life. I've fallen on hard times too in the past and feel a little for Pepe. I've spoken to him and he's not a bad person, just fell on hard times. The guy is still helping his customers after all of this and I think something has to be said for that. Am I still suspicious?
Wboulton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:26 AM
  #22
BUP
Registered
Trade Score: (6)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ft. Worth TX
My Boats: 2017 - 29 Laveycraft Custom Build & SHE's Going to be a Bad Boy. www.laveycraft.com
Posts: 6,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rak rua View Post
Very slow typist...........
I have laughed so hard over this comment -- 15 mins worth - that I'm sweating I had no idea that you were this funny.

For some reason that is really funny.

Sorry
BUP is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:28 AM
  #23
BUP
Registered
Trade Score: (6)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ft. Worth TX
My Boats: 2017 - 29 Laveycraft Custom Build & SHE's Going to be a Bad Boy. www.laveycraft.com
Posts: 6,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCCJoe View Post
Let's focus on whats really important ! How the hell does a member of 5 years only have 6 post ?
This is funny to -- holy crap there is some funny comments here LMFAO
BUP is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:58 AM
  #24
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
rak rua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Thailand
My Boats: 27 ZR
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUP View Post
I have laughed so hard over this comment -- 15 mins worth - that I'm sweating I had no idea that you were this funny.

For some reason that is really funny.

Sorry
BUP, the way you share you're wealth of experience and knowledge (most of which is over my head) with this forum, makes my little contributions look insignificant. I'm happy it made you smile.

@ Wboulton, there's good lurkers and bad lurkers, I reckon you're in the clear.

RR
Indy likes this.
rak rua is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:17 AM
  #25
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Interceptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Traverse City, Michigan
My Boats: one slow Fountain, one fast ice boat.
Posts: 3,829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wboulton View Post
my screen name is my real name and it's the same name I use on every forum. I made a name on here 5 years ago when I was looking at Baja outlaws and had a Baja islander. 64coupe aka Steve had gotten me into pantera's over the past 3 or 4 years as my Baja turned out to be a piece of ****. I've always been more involved with my seadoo's, bikes, and cars, but now getting older I kinda like the boats. Not new to boating, been doing it my whole life. I've fallen on hard times too in the past and feel a little for Pepe. I've spoken to him and he's not a bad person, just fell on hard times. The guy is still helping his customers after all of this and I think something has to be said for that. Am I still suspicious?

Take some time and go into the court filings https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/off...ardSearch.aspx regarding Pantera boats, Pantera poerboat ( they used a number of names) and you'll find significant judgments against them going back almost as long as they have been in business. Do a search here and you'll find stories that are representative of a bad business and apparently someone (Berk) finally took the time and money to take them to court and now they have no molds. Maybe they'll do better selling logo wear or does Berk own the logo also ?

Last edited by Interceptor; 10-10-2017 at 10:25 AM.
Interceptor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:39 AM
  #26
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Doylestown, pa
My Boats: 28 Pantera, Seadoo RXPX 300
Posts: 33
Default

That's any manufacturer of cars or boats, I see it all the time. Look up any manufacturer and you'll find tons against them all the way back to the beginning. Doesn't mean anything.
Wboulton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:18 PM
  #27
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL
My Boats: Baja 342 Raylar HO 600's
Posts: 2,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wboulton View Post
That's any manufacturer of cars or boats, I see it all the time. Look up any manufacturer and you'll find tons against them all the way back to the beginning. Doesn't mean anything.

Doesn't mean anything? It actually means they dont take the time to resolve small issues that bloom into big problems. An occasional crazy customer is one thing. Years of judgments is another thing completely.

Florida, the sunny state for shady people.... Cant be said enough. South Florida is its own microcosm of lawlessness.
1OLDSALT2B likes this.
Keith Atlanta is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:45 PM
  #28
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Interceptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Traverse City, Michigan
My Boats: one slow Fountain, one fast ice boat.
Posts: 3,829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wboulton View Post
That's any manufacturer of cars or boats, I see it all the time. Look up any manufacturer and you'll find tons against them all the way back to the beginning. Doesn't mean anything.
Actually it means they were very dishonest and lost their business. Just think if they hadn't screwed a bunch of people they could still be making boat or retired and sold the molds for a profit.
1OLDSALT2B likes this.
Interceptor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:49 PM
  #29
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Lake Wallenpaupack, PA
My Boats: 2007 slow boat
Posts: 592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wboulton View Post
That's any manufacturer of cars or boats, I see it all the time. Look up any manufacturer and you'll find tons against them all the way back to the beginning. Doesn't mean anything.
I think if you were screwed out of thousands of dollars you my think differently
Interceptor and SB like this.
MonkeySea2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:56 PM
  #30
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Doylestown, pa
My Boats: 28 Pantera, Seadoo RXPX 300
Posts: 33
Default

I've been screwed out of plenty of money, **** happens. I'm just saying they're not bad people and they weren't out looking to screw people. What happened, happened. It's a sad story and sad for all parties involved.
Wboulton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.