Old 04-20-2018, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why bother

Last edited by TURBOED; 04-20-2018 at 04:30 PM. Reason: why bother
Old 04-20-2018, 02:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah it took me 2 months because I'm busy working and not living forum life, don't get stuck on stupid and let's get boating.

Originally Posted by Stuckonstupid

good one, it took you 2 months to come up with that clever response?
Old 05-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW...all the drama...Can't say I've missed it
Old 09-05-2018, 04:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by steelborn
Some of you here really started to sound like bunch of middle age women, don't you have better things to do like driving boats, looking after grandchildren😉
The fact is Berk was taken for relatively short ride by Pantera to compare how long and expensive ride his lawyers has been giving it to him, these guys are are milking him for so long and selling him a stories about how he'll get something out of nothing.
To have made custom built boat takes time, yes sometimes longer then just a year as long as Berk decided to wait until he got trapped with lawyers bul**** stories and thinking that he and his lawyers will get hundreds of thousands each out of small business that's on brink of surviving its pure STUPID.

This is exactly the approach that enables bastards like pepe kept screwing people like me. and i am very glad that i ended that business. any of pepe's beloved friends, come on wave the flag. Instead thanking me for giving a proper legal battle, you chose to give support to an a.hole that did not even learn a single letter of "honesty" after jo's death. he was still stealing money from people after his son's funeral. so i am glad i ended that bull****.

For those who are interested; i was very lucky to have lawyers that did not milk me. i might not get my money back, but i have good leverage. so enjoy boating... if a new pantera ever gets built, i will be getting my refund...

I hope no one will ever go through what i went through. I hope i was a good example to all. I believe i helped a community much more than some ****ers who licked Pepe's ass for some free maintenance...
Old 09-16-2018, 08:23 PM
Registered

So Berk where did the molds go? The dump maybe? Or do you still have possession
Old 09-17-2018, 05:22 PM
Registered

Again I have asked my friend Jason Duncan to post this on OSO as I dont post anymore.

Berk Sener,
There is no need to call me a "bastard" I carry my fathers last name. Theres no need to call out offensive names, I have never called
you a "camel jock or goat fckr" I understand its a way for you to show your masculinity so Im not very impressed 'butter cup"

YOU know that you wanted to be a hero on OSO and therefore did not want to accept my offers to pay you!

Offer #1 was right after my son JO passed away in October of 2015. It was ATT Frank Areces (whos a member here on OSO who handled the negotiation) As I had a buyer from Israel that wanted to buy my 36' and 41' molds. You were offered $50Ks cash and a complete boat without the engine pckg. That was refused by your attorney Neil Rubin (ex ambulance chaser who got disbarred shortly thereafter)

Offer #2 was made on summer of 2016 when I had another investor from out of country and you were offered again $50Ks and payments.
After signing an NDA w/ this person in an attorneys office here in Miami, this guy went behind my back to negotiate w/ Mr Rubin
and deal felt thru.

Offer #3) back in 2017 there was a another guy, Michael C. from Ohio whom I was selling 50% of business where you would have been made whole! Except Mr Rubin your attorney wanted to deal w/ Mr. C direct, that also did not go anywhere.

Let me be 100% honest w/ you, as my son JO was dying of cancer, do you think you were on my mind? Of course not!
I will also remind you and others that there was the worst recession here in the US from 2007 to 2013. Thats why a lot of boat companys were out of business. IF i ever wanted to screw anybody, dont you think I could have filed for bankruptcy and have a friend come
and buy the assets??? That was not my intention!!!

Fyi, the assets were not levied properly, there had to B a proper procedure which was not done. I assume you thought they were worth a lot of $$$ and that would have been the case w/ me included in the sale. lol.

Will see what happens on Oct 24th. as far as to what really happened to molds.
Btw, after JO passed away I did not ever want to see another boat in my life, thats not the case anymore after 3 yrs!

pepe Pantera.

Last edited by B.A.; 09-17-2018 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Wrong email forwarding
Old 09-18-2018, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Berk should hire the guys that mistakenly crushed the Fountain molds to crush the Pantera molds.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Idk. So many questions

Last edited by slpcamaross97; 09-18-2018 at 01:17 PM.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:01 PM
Registered

Only one important question, why would anyone write a post or respond to this other than to draw up some attention.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

So where are the molds?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.