Notices

2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

Old 03-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well then again, I dont think there was much sleep for anyone

Originally Posted by DRIPPINWETII
After last years party I could have slept in that boat!
Old 03-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
Well then again, I dont think there was much sleep for anyone
I promise to be good this year
Old 03-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Chris,

My rooms are booked so show me a registration form and some nice weather.Can wait till the warm weather hits and we can start these resin heaps up.Where can we keep the boats over night?Or do they have to stay on the trailer?

Thanks

Nordic95
Anthony R.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Thanks for the response Chris. It sounds like a good time and not that bad of a tow either. Sorry no room to stay on this bad boy!!
Ha Dan
Sounds like Chris will get you the info you need. If you need any additional info I will get you in contact with my buddy Bob (90Velocity) on page 1 of this thread. He has a house on the lake and knows the area well. Glad to hear your going.
Jim
Old 03-06-2008, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nordic95
Chris,

My rooms are booked so show me a registration form and some nice weather.Can wait till the warm weather hits and we can start these resin heaps up.Where can we keep the boats over night?Or do they have to stay on the trailer?

Thanks

Nordic95
Anthony R.

Anthony,

The boats can stay on the water or be put on the trailer. Sport Island and Lanzi's both have docks. Nice ones too. Lanzi's are bigger and can hold more. I will get the registrations up as soon as possible. The weather I already prepaid for so we should be good.

If people are up to it (after the party saturday night) we usually get a large turn out on Sand Island on Sundays, so we could get our own big group there. Thanks again.

Chris Czub
(518) 813-8560 cell
(518) 863-3010 home

Ps. Tom (Mahopac) I will be giving you a call later today.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My buddy's girlfriend has a house on the lake with a dock, so I am all set. Have to head home early Sunday so no Sand Island for me. I went last year and not that many boats showed up. It is a great little island..you guys sticking around should try to do that as well as the poker run.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
My buddy's girlfriend has a house on the lake with a dock, so I am all set. Have to head home early Sunday so no Sand Island for me. I went last year and not that many boats showed up. It is a great little island..you guys sticking around should try to do that as well as the poker run.

Yeah, alot of people were hurting pretty bad the next day, so they didn't get out to the Island. Sand Island is a lot of fun. I am looking forward to seeing your new boat there. I bet you are going crazy wanting to use it as well.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=EvilTwin;2473554]Anthony,

If people are up to it (after the party saturday night) we usually get a large turn out on Sand Island on Sundays, so we could get our own big group there. Thanks again.

I just happen to be on Vacation the next week....We may make that party this year. Depends on how much fun we are having!
Old 03-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=DRIPPINWETII;2473812]
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Anthony,

I just happen to be on Vacation the next week....We may make that party this year. Depends on how much fun we are having!
I think I am going to take that week off as well!
Old 03-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=EvilTwin;2473822]
Originally Posted by DRIPPINWETII

I think I am going to take that week off as well!
I take that week off every year. Try to get a bunch of boating in and usually head up to Montreal for a couple days to the Jazz Fest. "Largest one in the World"!

Quick Reply: 2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.