2010 Royal Purple Poker Run - New Orleans, LA - May 1st

Notices

2010 Royal Purple Poker Run - New Orleans, LA - May 1st

Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by caseyh
My bad on that one redline! But I am still going to pass on the RP this year......
Old 03-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Registered

No disrecpect to Charlie but i have to agree with the RP side. Both propstop and charlies camp had ample time to put something together for mays first sat and didnt! Didnt they have a boat parade and memorial last year on the river? How many times yall going to bury charlie? just saying...
Old 03-05-2010, 07:29 AM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

after some thought i am done with this topic!( for now ) could careless who i p*ssed off on what i have said! we all have the right to how we feel and not everyone will agree. so with that being said hope everyone has fun were ever you may be on may 1st!
Old 03-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Registered

Default What the hell is a juice bar??

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE
If everyone would grow up, the first weekend in May was not owned by the Tickfaw 200, it seems like everyone is so worried about not paying our respects to Charlie, no one is dissing Charlie, everyone loved Charlie, and those who didn't admired him. The Tickfaw 200 was not going to happen this year many of the yearly participants wanted it to happen so RP steped up and are going to have theirs. I love how everyone is saying that the RP is using Charlies name, seems like the RP has a name of there own, also I can agree on the boat parade for Charlie after his death, but on the first weekend every May, are we going to have a boat parade, Charlie would want everyone out roaring down the river, not remembering what was, come on give it a rest. Oh and Prop Stop, after the Mermorial run do you plan on donating all of your worm bucket proceeds to Charlies causes...I think not.
Why in the hell would I donate all my profits to the fund?? You are honestly thinking I am movtivated by money from all this. Thats funny. Anyway what the hell is a juice bar???
Old 03-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Prop Stop
Why in the hell would I donate all my profits to the fund?? You are honestly thinking I am movtivated by money from all this. Thats funny. Anyway what the hell is a juice bar???
Juice head bar... Wow you went from bashing everyone that could be cashing in on Charlies name and you wanted to have something special on that day and now you are saying "why in the hell would you donate all of your profits" you must be a women, they never can make up there mind
Old 03-05-2010, 02:33 PM
KPD
Registered

I'm saden by the way this is moving. Charlie was friends with alot of people. I am one of the many that he made smile. Prop Stop Has been very generous in carrying out his legacey and so has many others. What i mean by that is they do make money but through the foundations that were set up in his name. They dont keep this money. It goes to the Killian Police, First Responders and to Kids not just here but all over. KPD set up a boat ride on that weekend to honor Charlie. There will be NOTHING for sell or NO donation box. Simply for the love of a Fallen Hero. Everyone is welcome to join us. If you decide not to, thats ok also.PLEASE the biggest thing that needs to happen is get on the water, have fun and be safe. Prop Stop and Blood river Landing and their owners are good people and the look out for their community. The boat ride is not going to happen every year. one for a procession after his death and one on the weekend that he would have been on the river for his poker run and thats it. I THANK YOU ALL FOR HONORING CHARLIE IN WHATEVER FASHION YOU DO...
Old 03-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Registered

KPD...."ditto"
Old 03-05-2010, 09:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I just want to party
Old 03-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by GATORONE
I just want to party
Bring it O fast one
Old 03-05-2010, 10:27 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

this is where this thread has gone
Attached Images      

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.