Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2010 Royal Purple Poker Run - New Orleans, LA - May 1st >

2010 Royal Purple Poker Run - New Orleans, LA - May 1st

Notices

2010 Royal Purple Poker Run - New Orleans, LA - May 1st

Old 03-30-2010, 12:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well got my room booked and cant wait to come up and check out your waters ways and meet you all.Leaving on thursday and was wondering what going on for friday?
Hope someone will show me around the on the water.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

there is usually a fun run on Friday for the Tickfaw 200...maybe some of the guys that are doing the royal purple will chime in and let you know if they are doing the same kinda thing. I'm not running the poker run but will be out the entire weekend. PM me and we may be able to meet up. Where are you staying?
Old 03-30-2010, 04:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cant wait for this run! Bikini Contest is always a eye opener a stop you dont want to miss.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:59 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by boating37
Well got my room booked and cant wait to come up and check out your waters ways and meet you all.Leaving on thursday and was wondering what going on for friday?
Registration party is friday nite,, and every year we normally do some kind of fun run. Last year we meet up at riversides and stop by sunbuns then to Charlies for thr friday nite party!! This year will be somewhat different.What hotel are you staying at??
Old 04-01-2010, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HotPursuit
Registration party is friday nite,, and every year we normally do some kind of fun run. Last year we meet up at riversides and stop by sunbuns then to Charlies for thr friday nite party!! This year will be somewhat different.What hotel are you staying at??
I'm pretty sure we are going to do something on Friday as well HP. Might be doing a crawfish boil at my place like we did last year. I'll let you know what goes down on our end as soon as I know for sure.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boating37
B37, don't worry. There will surely be something going on Friday. If you want to follow someone to get your bearings, you're welcome to run with us. We have a condo on the river and run it every weekend. I like to do the same thing when we do an out-of-town run. Looking forward to meeting you.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:48 AM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Croozin2
B37, don't worry. There will surely be something going on Friday. If you want to follow someone to get your bearings, you're welcome to run with us. We have a condo on the river and run it every weekend. I like to do the same thing when we do an out-of-town run. Looking forward to meeting you.
you going to be out Saturday? we going to prop stop
Old 04-01-2010, 07:50 AM
Registered

Trying to AJ. Been working on the to-do list for the boat. Got a few things left on the list but plan on getting down there early Saturday morning to get them done. What time y'all planning on getting there?
Old 04-01-2010, 11:19 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

around 1
Old 04-15-2010, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just wanted to know if theres a boat count on how many boats will be on the run? And looking foward to meeting everyone and have a few drinks with you all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.