Sandy Pond Fun Run / Pond Party 7-17-2010 >

Sandy Pond Fun Run / Pond Party 7-17-2010

Notices

Sandy Pond Fun Run / Pond Party 7-17-2010

Old 07-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sandy Pond Fun Run / Pond Party 7-17-2010

The Sandy Pond Party is Back, AND just like years past One of the funnest days of the summer. The Pond Boy's will have the HUGE Bash on the Island this year instead of the inlet and weather permitting we are going to have a Fun Run in the AM to try to raise some money for the Channel Dredge Association. JP SHAGGY will be the entertainment of choice "OF COURSE" and T-Shirts will be available to help support the Channel Association. We are trying to get a good list of prizes donated to help us award some lucky ladies in the 1st Annual "QUEEN of The Pond" Bikini Contest, so if anyone would like to donate please let us know. In the AM we would like to have a meeting of boaters at The WigWam docks to do a fun run for lunch some place and then back to the party with a HUGE Entrance of LOUD AND CRAZY POWER BOATS!! Anyone with ideas are encouraged to chime in and more details to come, If anyone would like us to use donated T-Shirts with their company name or club name on them for the contest we will be happy to do so if you can donate a prize of some sort. Thanks and see you then!!
Attached Thumbnails Sandy Pond Fun Run / Pond Party 7-17-2010-st7.jpg  
Old 07-02-2010, 07:42 AM
Registered

I spoke with the Wigwam, they were nice enough to allow us free launching and docking overnight for friday and sat. Some came on friday last year and got a room for both nights, we will all be down there on friday night also as last year. Docks are nice, plenty of water. Channel is looking better, larger cruisers are getting into the lake now. Dredging starts July 15th....
Old 07-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Registered

www.irishwigwam.com for people who would like to stay.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by TIP-SEA_32_baja
Channel is looking better, larger cruisers are getting into the lake now. Dredging starts July 15th....
I was thinking I better get the row boat out to get into the pond
Old 07-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by upstate31sonic
I was thinking I better get the row boat out to get into the pond
bob I'm planing on going to lakeview this weekend and will let you know how my sonic makes it from the pond to the lake
Old 07-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by andyt25
bob I'm planing on going to lakeview this weekend and will let you know how my sonic makes it from the pond to the lake
Going to be more than me interested in knowing how you make out...Will be spending the weekend on the small lake..Have a great time!!
Old 07-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Registered

Yes Sandy Pond is North of Pulaski, connected to Lake Ontario. We would like to plan on running toward Henderson Harbor or Sackets Harbor for lunch.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by upstate31sonic
Going to be more than me interested in knowing how you make out...Will be spending the weekend on the small lake..Have a great time!!
I made it through the channel with no issues just don't follow the markers they're way off. It's shallow but very doable
Old 07-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by andyt25
I made it through the channel with no issues just don't follow the markers they're way off. It's shallow but very doable
Good deal!! Hope someone takes care of the markers
Old 07-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Registered

Alot of boats going through the channel this weekend, hopefully by the 17th they will be able to shift the markers. We will be out there to watch the dredging process in the next few weeks before the 17th.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.