Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
June 23rd 2012 - Pirate's Run - Seneca Lake, NY >

June 23rd 2012 - Pirate's Run - Seneca Lake, NY

Notices

June 23rd 2012 - Pirate's Run - Seneca Lake, NY

Old 05-03-2012, 05:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes Geat pics. because I'm in one!!!!! lol An "Awsome Pic." would be that Bad A$$ Eliminator going 153 last year......
Old 05-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
Team Taboo really scared those boys from Michigan!!! That big Fountain Rooster tail had the bilge in the old F4 boat working over time!!! I heard that they don't want anything to do with a Fountain! They are busy wrenching on Arctic Cats. WTF!!

Fiore must be a little scared also. Once Mike heard Reggie might be here he stopped returning phone calls!!
Way to stir up the pot !!!!!!!!!!!! haha!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Ya...I do what I can Just think HTG if MA and RI came to Seneca this year you could give them a good old A$$ whippin! I mine as well get you tangled in the mix.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:07 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Need-the-Speed;3674888]If all of you swine are lucky I might be able to drag the retired V.P. up to the Showboat for a few cold ones!! Last time I knew he was getting $$$$ to make appearences but I might be able to pull a few strings. The guy is like a reality star...only the reality show he starred in was Three's Company. You may remember him as Mr. Furley.

Hey need since you and VP sold your hot boats, showing up in A 75 hp outboard lizard baot that cant do over 30 mph must be the APPEARENCE MONEY IS NOT GOING SO WELL for the VP. If you plan on bringing up the "BLACK PEARL" you might want to head up a day early in your houseslug. YOU girls can ride with me if you dare.

Last edited by wellcrafted; 05-04-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Platinum Member

Ya...I do what I can Just think HTG if MA and RI came to Seneca this year you could give them a good old A$$ whippin! I mine as well get you tangled in the mix.
I'm in !!!!!!!!!!! The more the merrier!!! Can't come fast enough!
Old 05-07-2012, 11:30 PM
AMP
Registered

Getting things nailed down for this years run. Looks to be very similar to previous years runs. We have a DJ Friday night, Saturday night we have a great band called Audibull - check them out!

I hear there's a few rooms left at the Showboat so get your rooms and registrations locked in!
Showboat Motel Website

Online Run Registration
Old 05-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

i just booked the last room at the rainbow cove. been trying for 2 months to get ahold of them. get on a waiting list there is always cancellations
Old 05-09-2012, 09:07 AM
AMP
Registered

We are still doing our Pirate & Wench costume contest. $100 to each winner!
Old 05-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

a couple oldies
Wow! A pic of my first Elim. Great times for sure. Noticed my bride wasn't in the boat...then remembered that me and the rest of the crew started early on Friday, and by the time she made it down we were well into Pirate mode and she was not amused. After some silliness at the showboat, she turned around and went home....and I did what any other self respecting pirate husband would do....stayed and the next day ran one of most enjoyable runs I have ever run with my crew sans spouse and our wenches won the wench contest (pissed my wife off even more). Killed my chances for husband of the year that year, but I made it up to her by buying a bigger Elim that cost 4x my first Elim. Amazing that she still puts up with me.

Good times for sure.

Note to married guys: Either don't start the weekend 8 hours prior to your bride's arrival, or don't bring her at all. A key "stay married" tip from your uncle AJ.

Last edited by Adrenaline Junkie; 05-09-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

and a couple more
OK...now you've done it Need. I have tears in my eyes you fargin bastage.

Unfortunately one of my wenches relationships has since imploded with my crew right around the time of a trip to Havasu, and the other wench is having her 2nd pirate in training. I'm gonna need to do some new wench interviewing before making it back to this awesome event.

You guys do such an awesome job with this. Looking forward to hearing how it goes. I'll be on a lax field in Pittsburg. :-(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.