June 23rd 2012 - Pirate's Run - Seneca Lake, NY >

June 23rd 2012 - Pirate's Run - Seneca Lake, NY

Notices

June 23rd 2012 - Pirate's Run - Seneca Lake, NY

Old 05-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
OK...now you've done it Need. I have tears in my eyes you fargin bastage.

Unfortunately one of my wenches relationships has since imploded with my crew right around the time of a trip to Havasu, and the other wench is having her 2nd pirate in training. I'm gonna need to do some new wench interviewing before making it back to this awesome event.

You guys do such an awesome job with this. Looking forward to hearing how it goes. I'll be on a lax field in Pittsburg. :-(
Soooo....AJ you gonna make any poker runs this year ??? Need to get the cobwebs out of that Eliminator!!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by HTGMotorsports
Soooo....AJ you gonna make any poker runs this year ??? Need to get the cobwebs out of that Eliminator!!!!
Yup...I'm hoping to get one or 2 in...probably won't be until late July or August based on lax schedules.

Looking forward to running with you again...or at least admiring your rooster tail. :-)
Old 05-12-2012, 08:00 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Hey need since you and VP sold your hot boats, showing up in A 75 hp outboard lizard baot that cant do over 30 mph must be the APPEARENCE MONEY IS NOT GOING SO WELL for the VP. If you plan on bringing up the "BLACK PEARL" you might want to head up a day early in your houseslug. YOU girls can ride with me if you dare.

Can that basket case get on plane with more than 1 person?!?! Lets not start making promises your boat can't cash
Old 05-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
Yup...I'm hoping to get one or 2 in...probably won't be until late July or August based on lax schedules.

Looking forward to running with you again...or at least admiring your rooster tail. :-)
Good to hear...try to make our Buffalo Run..... Thats a heck of a weekend !
Old 05-15-2012, 12:27 PM
AMP
Registered

39 days until our Poker Run!

We have a DJ Friday night, live band Saturday night!

Raffles, 50/50's & an auction! All for charity!

Costume contests! Best Pirate! Best Wench!

A large payout for the best poker hand! Cash prizes for 2nd and 3rd best!

And of course a fun run with a great group of people, boats & good weather!

17 days to register for $150!

After June 1st registration is $200, might as well use that $50 savings to buy another poker hand and a couple drinks!

Register online by CLICKING HERE!

Since all our proceeds go to charity we gladly accept any donations! Here's a link to our Advertiser/Donation Form!
Old 05-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Registered

Can't wait!!!!! Counting the days..........
Old 05-21-2012, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Looking forward to another great Pirate Run.

I know several attendees who have upgraded horsepower and several new boats coming that will be strong runners.

The boats, the party, the mayhem, the fun people............if you have never been to the Pirate Run you are missing out.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 172 Likes on 86 Posts

Thinking of doing this run and staying on the boat. Does anybody else stay on their boats and are there places to shower?
Old 05-21-2012, 10:17 PM
AMP
Registered

Originally Posted by Got Cigs
Thinking of doing this run and staying on the boat. Does anybody else stay on their boats and are there places to shower?
I know I was supposed to stay on my boat one year but somehow I ended up sleeping on someone elses boat (don't worry, they knew about it )

As for the showers, let's just say there was so much other stuff going on I don't remember if I did, after all it is the Pirate's Run! hahaha

Hopefully someone else can chime in on the shower situation, otherwise I'll try to check on that and get back to you soon.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Registered

Forget about the showers, just jump in the lake in the morning... Lets get some temp floating docks in so we can all fit without being on mooring. I would hate to have to swim out to the boat to sleep at 3AM. Haha

Originally Posted by AMP
I know I was supposed to stay on my boat one year but somehow I ended up sleeping on someone elses boat (don't worry, they knew about it )

As for the showers, let's just say there was so much other stuff going on I don't remember if I did, after all it is the Pirate's Run! hahaha

Hopefully someone else can chime in on the shower situation, otherwise I'll try to check on that and get back to you soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.