2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23 >

2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23

Notices

2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23

Old 06-27-2013, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

Click on "Thunder Run"

There will be close to 3k pictures and they have about 1500 up right now.

Password is as follows: thunder run

Hopefully this will save them some calls
Old 06-27-2013, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I viewed them yesterday,but today the websight must be down.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:07 AM
Registered

Ah i didn't know the password. Thanks!
Old 06-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Huge thanks to Justin, Dan, Erin, and Linda for putting on a great event. Always have a great time at Lake Cumberland!!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by laffinz
Looks like pics are up! http://www.photographybyav.com/index2.php?v=v1 but either the site is very mobile unfriendly or I'm just to stupid to figure out how to pull them up :/
Can't look at them on an iPad....
Old 06-28-2013, 01:02 PM
Registered

I'm sure its me but is there a way to look at all of the pictures at once like the previous photographer used to do, very hard looking at the bottom at 6 little pictures trying to speed up the process vs looking at every picture individually.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:26 PM
Registered

It will only let me look at 303 pics ,then it turns black and wont load any more pic ,it it just me? I looked at them the first day but dident write down the ones I wanted to buy and now it wont go far enough for me to see them. I guess I will call them tomorrow. She took great pictures but her web sight sucks!
Old 06-28-2013, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

website sucks
Old 07-04-2013, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

First let me say thank you to everyone that attended the 5th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run as well as all of our sponsors, this event would not be what it is today without all of your support. I hope everyone had a great time. I apologize for the photographer this year and the website not being very user friendly, Linda has been on the phone and trying to coordinate with her on getting all the pics up and finding pics, I am relaying the messages on here to them as well to try to get everyone taken care of. Look forward to seeing everyone at the Nashville run July 26-27 and actually having time to visit/ hang out with you guys.

Justin Lucas
Old 07-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 20outlaw
First let me say thank you to everyone that attended the 5th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run as well as all of our sponsors, this event would not be what it is today without all of your support. I hope everyone had a great time. I apologize for the photographer this year and the website not being very user friendly, Linda has been on the phone and trying to coordinate with her on getting all the pics up and finding pics, I am relaying the messages on here to them as well to try to get everyone taken care of. Look forward to seeing everyone at the Nashville run July 26-27 and actually having time to visit/ hang out with you guys.

Justin Lucas
Had a great time Justin! Thanks for you time and effort it took to put this together. We ran last year and this year and will probably run next year as well.

The main reason we run is for the pics. Its not often that you can get great heli pics of the boat airborne! That being said, there was not 1 pic of my boat from the heli...... a total of 4 pics were taken, 1~blurry, 1~OK at best, and 2~that are good (all from water level) Angela takes great "still shots" but action shots are not her deal. I will say I could not do any better but then again I am not a photographer !! After hours of going through all the pics and only finding 4, you can imagine my disappointment. What I noticed was there were very few to no heli pics of the yellow group taking off. IDK if she lost those pics or something happened Nothing that you had a part of but still a disappointment and I am sure the heli rental and her fee was not cheap!

All in all, still looking forward to next year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.