Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23 >

2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23

Like Tree7Likes

2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23

Reply

Old 01-17-2013, 10:20 AM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
My Boat: 2005 30 Concept CC
Posts: 324
Default 2013 Lake Cumberland Thunder Run June 21-23

The 5th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run hosted by the Lake Cumberland Powerboat Club and Grider Hill Resort and Marina is set to take place the weekend of June 21-23 2013, we look forward to seeing everyone back for what will be another great year for the run. Website is being updated and will soon have all current info posted as will the facebook event/ page. If you are interested in attending or sponsoring the run check out www.cumberlandpokerrun.com and stay tuned for more info and updates. Thanks

Justin Lucas

Last edited by 20outlaw; 01-17-2013 at 08:25 PM.
20outlaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:24 PM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mt. Juliet, Tn
My Boat: 2012 Hustler 39 Rockit
Posts: 374
Default

Originally Posted by 20outlaw View Post
The 5th Annual Lake Cumberland Thunder Run hosted by the Lake Cumberland Powerboat Club and Grider Hill Resort and Marina is set to take place the weekend of June 21-23 2013, we look forward to seeing everyone back for what will be another great year for the run. Website is being updated and will soon have all current info posted as will the facebook event/ page. If you are interested in attending or sponsoring the run check out www.cumberlandpokerrun.com and stay tuned for more info and updates.
Hey Dan, we will be there, got our rooms last week. Please send me some info on being one of the sponsors when you have time.
[email protected]
Thank you very much,
Eric
mean streak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:18 PM
  #3
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
My Boat: 2005 30 Concept CC
Posts: 324
Default

Originally Posted by mean streak View Post
Hey Dan, we will be there, got our rooms last week. Please send me some info on being one of the sponsors when you have time.
[email protected]
Thank you very much,
Eric
Good deal Eric, look forward to seeing you there, ill email you some sponsorship info, thanks!

Justin
20outlaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:24 PM
  #4
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florence, Kentucky
My Boat: Sunny 32' SSR
Posts: 610
Default

Count me in.
CrownLPX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:05 PM
  #5
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
39 Unlimited's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Cincinnati Ohio
My Boat: 2015 Cigarette 42X
Posts: 1,628
Default

This is a great run! Dan and his team do a great job. We're in.
39 Unlimited is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:06 PM
  #6
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lexingtn,Ky State Dock Lake Cumberland
My Boat: 38 Nor-Tech
Posts: 86
Default

We will be there,havent missed one since this run was strarted,Great Time!
crowntow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:25 AM
  #7
Registered
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chattanooga
My Boat: 37 Outerlimits Stiletto YPM Whippled 598's
Posts: 985
Default

So, are the hotel/lodge rooms as inconvenient as someone said? Can you see the lake from the rooms? Thanks
TCBoss302 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:04 AM
  #8
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: summer shade ky
My Boat: 1996 baja 24 outlaw
Posts: 93
Default

Already got my room and i cant wait!!! As far as the rooms being inconveient,i dont think so,the lake is down so their is a steep hill to walk up but its not that big a deal.
bajadad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:48 AM
  #9
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
My Boat: 2005 30 Concept CC
Posts: 324
Default

Originally Posted by TCBoss302 View Post
So, are the hotel/lodge rooms as inconvenient as someone said? Can you see the lake from the rooms? Thanks
Yes you can see the lake/ marina/ boats from the lodge rooms, the only incoveinence about it is walking up the hill to them, which as of yesterday will be a much shorter walk this year as they are suppose to bring the lake level up to 705 in April, so the walk shouldnt be a concern this year.

Justin Lucas
20outlaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:59 PM
  #10
Registered
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chattanooga
My Boat: 37 Outerlimits Stiletto YPM Whippled 598's
Posts: 985
Default

Originally Posted by 20outlaw View Post
Yes you can see the lake/ marina/ boats from the lodge rooms, the only incoveinence about it is walking up the hill to them, which as of yesterday will be a much shorter walk this year as they are suppose to bring the lake level up to 705 in April, so the walk shouldnt be a concern this year.

Justin Lucas
Gotcha. I've been climbing the Jamestown steps for the past 5 years, so this doesn't seem so bad. Awesome to hear they are finally getting back to a normal pool!!
TCBoss302 is offline  
Reply With Quote

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser